A 'Happy' Reunion

Jiang Cheng was strolling around Lotus Prier looking for Jin Ling before he was suddenly in a blacked out room with some others. On that spot alone he made out Jin Ling, Hanguang-Jun, Sect Leader Lan and Sect Leader Nie.

"GEGE!" Nie Huisang screamed as he ran towards Former Sect Leader Nie, Nie Mingue and hugged him. "Huisang..." Nie Mingue muttered and hugged his brother back. Soon Everyone was crying, hugging, and talking to their decease loved long one. "Jiejie..." Jiang Cheng mutters as he sprints over and hugged he Sister sobbing loudly. "Disgusting," A voice intervenes

Madam Yu was standing tall behind the two siblings. "Is that how a leader act-" She was cut of by her family hugging her. Though The parents and daughter trio saw each other in the after life, they were having a Family hug which meant all of them together.

Jin ling looked at Jiang Yanli and her husband and whispered "Mama...?" Jiang Yanli turned her head to see her son looking at her. She sobs and runs towards her sun Jin Zixuan joining. She gently grabbed Jin Ling's chin and looks over him "You have my face.. but your fathers hair."

Then the woman(?) form before coughed "Excuse me, but we must do what I summoned you here to do

Then the woman(?) form before coughed "Excuse me, but we must do what I summoned you here to do." 

"And what is that?"  A Jin asked. "That is to react to the life of Wei Wuxian," The woman answered. The room became much colder. "Hurray! We get to see how master Wei is doing." A deceased Jiang cultivator cheered as the rest of the deceased Jiangs agreed. "Why do we need to react to him!?" a Nie cultivator roared in rage as Nie Mingue agreed. "Because the child must be freed by his shackles of guilt." 

"HA! That's what the son of a servant deserve!" Jin Zixun laughed as the living world agree but the dead disagree.  "What do you mean?" The jiang disciple asked as he and his brother trained directly under the male. The Bright and joyful boy. 

"Sect leader Jiang killed him in vengeance for his sister." A Lan had informed the deceased. "What?!" they screamed, they all turned to Jiang Cheng and hurls of insults and complaints came at him.  

"Why would you do that young master?!" 

"You know young master Wei would rather die than hurt young miss!"

"Why the F*** would you do that?!"

"This why I preferred Young master Wei than You!" 

Jiang Cheng took a couple steps back, stunned at the comments. He thought-

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

What did he think when he took his brothers life? He's mind was so consumed by grief and anger he didn't think of anything else other than it was all Wei Wuxian's fault this happened.

A clap was heard as the fight stopped "I think its best to separate the living form the dead. A force picked up the dead and carried them over on the opposite side of the room. "Now before we get into his life I think i should introduce you to some edits of him." A black screen appeared with the writing "(1/13)" 

A few pictures of Yilling Patriarch shows up with the text as someone sings

 'You are 36 going on 37"

Wei Ying looks at the camera and responds 

"Actually I'm 21" 

"wait what?"

"THAT YOUNG!" The living except Jiang Cheng screamed screamed as they did think he was in his 30's.

(2/13)

 A red eye glowing bright in Wei Ying's eyes was being shown, changing from his waist to his shoulder

'Baby, worship my hips and waist'

"GLADLY!" A Jiang Disciple shouts as the others look at him with a mix of emotions.

A cup was put down with the bottom part of his face showing, him tapping a talisman and then him playing with a toy.

'chauffeur my need with grace'

'I touch your soul when (a full screen of Wei Ying's face is being shown)you hear my say'

Wei Ying gracefully drinks a cup of liquid as the audio changes

'Boy' 

Wei Ying was glaring at the screen with red eyes

Everyone who was living tensed up

'Let me be your'

A clip of Wei ying talking with a smile showed

' woman'

Lan Wangji was glaring at the screen some thought it was because of hate, when in reality it was just the words.

Wei Ying was talking with a deadpan

'let me be'

Wei Ying scratching his chin

'your'

Wei ying as smirking at the camera

'woman'

The Jiang Disciples got a understanding of the words and sang along,

Wei Ying was operating the Ying Tiger Seal

'Woman'

Him smiling as he walked somewhere

'Woman'

Wei Ying smiling with the sunset giving him a majestical glow

[credit tick tock user ]

A clap sounded through "That all for now, I will pick this up after your reunions." The woman(?) said as she walked away from the platform she sat on.