Chapter 8

Raven's POV
Today is the day that we welcomed our new neighbors to the neighborhood. My brother Jace made a pie for a welcome gift and with the help of the others, we where all ready to welcome the new neighbors.
I was nervous at first because I didn't know what they would say when they see me like this. Because growing up, people would always see me in the wheelchair and always see me differently and would not understand why I have this condition but no matter what, my brothers will always be there and except me for who I am.

So I decided to move that though from the side and go to greet them.

We went over and then Demi knocked on the door and waited for a few seconds, when the door opened. And a woman in her early 50 comes out and saw the Vallance brothers were at her front door.

"Oh hello boys, you must be the Vallance brothers."
She said with her eyes almost widen like she never see a big family before.

Then one of my brothers Cole said, "Yes we are, how did you know us?"

"Well, some of the neighbors told me that there would be a big family in the neighborhood, and they were right. I honestly thought they were just kidding but they were not. I'm Ashley Suns bye the way." She said while shaking our hands.

"Oh yah we are we see you have moved here in our old neighbors house and we just wanted to welcome you with this raspberry pie we made for you we would have made an apple pie, but we were all out but we will go shopping later. And we had mostly raspberries so yah. We hope you enjoy it."

The lady takes the pie and said,

"Well, lucky for you boys we do love raspberries. Please come on in." The kind woman let us in to see their house and we all went in and saw how nice it was when they redecorate.
She set the pie down on the dining table then turn to us and asked, "Would you like to meet my daughters?"  "Sure. We would like to meet them." Demi said as we all agreed.

The woman nodded, then called out upstairs.

"Girls, there's some people that our new neighbors, please come down and meet them."

"Coming mom!" A young girl voice we heard from upstairs.
After about a minute or two, they all came down to greet us.

They came and there were five girls. The lady stand up to introduce them to us.

"These are my daughters this is my oldest Rose, Emily, Samantha, Faith and my youngest Angel."

When I looked up, I realized it was the same girl that I saw at the doctors. I couldn't believe that she is our new neighbor with her family.
She looked like she was shocked as well when she saw me.

This is gonna be intense. I thought to myself.

Hey guys sorry it's been a while just been busy but hope you like this chapter and see you in the next one.