Chapter 5

RAVEN'S P.O.V.
"Hey buddy" someone whispered as they gently shook me awake.
"What" I mumbled to the person. They laugh
"Time to get up buddy you said you would come with me on a run." I ground and rolled over allowing Sam to pick me up. Put my braces on and get ready.
"How's Aden?" I whisper as Sam carried me down the hallway towards the front door were he had my chair to that means more physical activity out already.
"He's hurting, he keep crying last night, but Rider got him covered." Said Sam as he put my blanket sleeves on me and slide me to my chair buckling me and arrange my feet.
"Good" I whispered back. As we headed out the front door. Sam felt the outside. Turned back around grabbing another blanket and hat. Gloves and flab's that go on the side of the chair to seal in. He quickly did it up and he handed me my iPad.
"You ready bud?" He said
"Ya" I laughed he took off down the driveway. I laughed as we gained speed. It was as closer I ever exitmet. Sam laugh and made a sharp turn making me laugh again he then slowed down into a jog and his 2 hour run began. Every once in awhile he would do something fun. But other he would just run and listen to music. The only thing that I don't like about this chair is the it is faces Sam. I get why he needs to see me but it's still annoying. I felt us being stopped and looked at Sam wonder why. Then I saw Sam reached in and whip my face with the drool cloth and offering me water. Well water sludge since it's thick. I took a drink and smiled at Sam and he smiled back. And counting to run when we finally made it back to the front door. We went inside as we saw everyone on the couch eating cereal Sam wheels me to the couch and lifted me of the chair and strapped me down on on to my chair and took off my layers of blankets.
"Thanks Sam" I said
"You're welcome" said Sam as he whip my mouth again and got up and sat next to Rider as Aden was on his twins knees.
"How are you Aden?" Said Sam as Aden was still crying
"Hurt Sammy" said Aden as he cuddles into Rider. was eating with his other as his other hand On his brother's hair.
"He was crying all morning so I give him pain killers" said Rider
"Good job" Sam said as he lifted himself off the floor and walked into the kitchen probably getting some food for me. When no one was looking I strapped my self off the chair since I didn't have my hand braces. Ones I was free I slowly lifted myself off the chair then my feet hit the ground I wince but counting. to wiggle on the floor to get to Aden. That's when Ethan sees me.
"OH MY GOD RAVEN what are you doing little bird"
He said as he got up the couch and walked to me as he was about to pick me up in his arms.
"NO" I said as he was about to pick me up as everyone turned their attention to me and all gasped try to come over to help me.
"NO" I cried as I scooted torts Aden who was watching me with a smile and opened arms. I got on my knees and started to crawl to Aden.
"You're almost there buddy" I hear Aden said I finally got to him and fell into his arms.
"You're such a good boy" said Aden Then Sam came back and saw me on the ground.
"WHAT HAPPENED??!!!" Sam said as he try to pick me up.
"No Sammy" I said as he let me go from Aden.
"Sorry buddy but you're too weak" he said
"He got out of his chair and crawled all the way too Aden" Ethan said as he looked nervous.
"Good job buddy" Sam said as he kissed my head.
"Do you want to eat?" Said Sam.
"Yes Sammy" I said I slowly pushed myself up. felling my head fall back.
"Okay buddy" he said he picked me up and put me in my chair making sure to have to adjusted my head. He moved his hands and my head flops over and I laugh as Sam grunt in frustration he walked over to the cabinet and grabbed the foam for my head and neck. He smiled at me as I founded sad that our game is over. He laughed and grabbed a bowl of oatmeal. And slowly feed it to me. Whipping my chin of a few times a bites. Ones I finally finish. He pushed my food chair into the living room.
"I want out" I whine to Sam.
"I know bud give me a second" he walked over to my couch chair. He started to take it off and went to the storage closet we're My supplies are and he got out another couch chair my least favorite one. But I have to use it because my body is floppy. He arranged it and put it on the couch. And then he came over to me and picked me up and carful to put me down on it. He held my straight with the foam cushions it also held my legs in place. And my arms it only let my wrist free. He kissed my cheek and then walked back into the kitchen. After about one more episode of some show they were watching Sam came back out.
"Grocery shopping time" he yelled as everyone rushed out to get ready besides of Aden and Ryder who aren't growing. Sam came over and took me out of my chair. He carried me over were my chair was. And took me to the one that I used the way to the hospital for Aden.
"No Sammy" I said
"Sorry buddy but you're body is weak" he said as he as Sam stapes me into my chair. I whined at him again and he laughed.
"Use you're words big guy" he said as he put about 3 blankets on me.
"To hot Sammy" I said as I try to take the blankets off me.
"No bud it's vary chilly outside today."
"Okay" I said as he put a hat on my head and put gloves on my hands.
"Thanks Sam" I said as he whipped my chin.
"No problem" he said as the rest of the boys ran downstairs.
"Let's go" said Sam as he ran out the door with me.