Chapter 3

RAVEN'S P.O.V.
When we finally got home Demetriu was waiting for us in the driveway. Sam parks the care deme walks over and opens my door.
"How did it go little man?" He said as he began to unstriped my chair.
"Okay" I say as he unloads me from the car.
"Only okay?" he said as he reached over and whip my chin.
"Ya" I answer as he pushed me inside. He looks over at Sam for answers.
"Hey has to have a purée now" Sam said as he rubbed my neck and went past me and deme.
"Oh I'm sorry little buddy" said deme as he walked inside.
"It's okay" I said as we walked into the office we're Joey and my school work is. I see Joey sitting in his chair already working on something with Zac. Rest of the boys must be at school already. Deme pulls me up to my chair and hands me my school work packet for the day. He then walks out to grab something else. I see a cup of water on the desk and grab it to drink. Once I drink, I began to choke. Zac admittedly rushed over.
"Wow baby" Zac  Said as he took the glass away and patting my back.
"I'm fine" I gasped.
"I don't think so baby" said Zac, as he called out to Sam who was probably getting ready for work. Sam takes a second and then runs into the room he immediately knows what happens and opened my mouth and turns my head down. So I don't continue to choke.
"Buddy you can't do that" Sam said ad he rubbed my back.
"I'm sorry" I mumbled with no water left. During this deme walked back in with a different drink that looked sludge.
"What were you thinking little buddy" said deme as he handed me a new water.
"That I could do it" I said as Sam whip my chin.
"I'm sorry buddy" said Sam as he whip my drool from the corner of my mouth.
"It's okay I won't do it again" I said as I took a drink of the water sludge. It was surprisingly easy to drink.
"Okay little buddy" said Zac as he walked back over to Joey as he looked at me with concern.
"I'm fine" I said as I smiled and he smiled back and looked back to his work.
"Alright bud I'm leaving I'll be back at 5 okay?" Said Sam as he ones again whip off my chin.
"Yes Sammy" I said as he walked over and said something to Joey. Who Smiled and kissed his cheek. Sam then came over to me and kissed my forehead and ruffled my hair and walked out.
"Alright get back to work boys"
"Yes deme" we both said. Deme spend the next 2 hours going back and forth between us as Zac alternative who he was sitting by. Finally we heard the door open and knew Cole must be home from school. Cole I called out speedy called Cole walked into the room and whip my chin again and tucked into my shirt. I smiled as he ruffled my hair and kissed my cheek doing the same to Joey. And taking Zac place as he went to school.
"Bye buds" said Zac as he left.
"Bye" Joey said as I just smiled.
"How was your doctors appointment speedy" said Cole as he was helping Joey with math equations.
"I have to use a purée now" I said with a little pound.
"I'm sorry baby bird" he said as he got up and kissed my head.
"It's okay" I said
"Someone try to drink normal water when he got home and choked. Said deme from were he was sitting his desk as he was grading some of our history test.
"Bud you know better" Cole said as he looked at me.
"I know" I whipper as I looked at him with sad eyes.
"Don't do that again okay?" He said as he whip my chin again. And got up and looked through back under my wheelchair. He grabbed another drool cloth and replaced the old one he through the other one in the basket at the bottom of my wheelchair.
"Thanks" I said
"You're welcome now are you ready for lunch?" He asked me and Joey.
"Yes" we both said as deme smiled and picked up Joey as Cole pushed me out of the room. We walked to the kitchen Cole lifted me up and put me in a special chair at the table it's kind like my wheelchair. It just had a tray on it. So he can set food on it so that I can feed myself. Cole kissed my head making sure I'm comfy and goes to start to help deme making the food for me and Joey. About 20 minutes later Joey had passed out and I sit there bored as Cole forgot to hand me my iPad. They finally came back into the room and laugh as Cole wakes up Joey and deme come over to feed me he had grilled cheese, And some chips. He puts the chips on my try and starts to give me bites of the sandwich whipping my mouth ones in awhile.
"Good boy" deme said when I finish and pushed his hand away.
"I'm done" I mumbled as he lifted me out of my feeding chair and carried me out of the room. he walks into the living room and gets out my bouncer lounger. It basically a chair that is hung from the wall on the glide system that helps me stand but hold some or most of my weight. Typical Sam made me use it for about an hour.
"There you go bud" deme said as he set me in it after removing my leg braces and grabbing the foam pads that keep my leg straight.
"Thanks" I said as I slowly walked around the room.
"You're welcome" deme said as he sat on the couch turned On the TV.
"Were Joey?" I said as I started to watch TV with him.
"Cole carried him upstairs for a nap."
"Okay" I said as I continue to walk around. About 5 minutes Cole comes downstairs smiles at me and plops down on the couch next to deme. I stayed in my lounger for about an hour more before deme picks me up and putting me on a spot on the couch. Witch is a foam set so I don't fall over if one of them isn't holding me.
"Thanks" I say as Cole switch it to spongebob.
"You're welcome" said Cole as he kissed my head and gets up to wake up Joey. I watched spongebob for about 10 more minutes then we heard Cole and Joey coming downstairs.
"Hi Joey" I said as he sit down next to me.
"Hi raven" he said as he smiled. We watched spongebob till the rest of the boys comedown and joined us first it was Ethan and Grayson. they ran in and kissed me and Joey on the heads they then ran upstairs arguing about something about normal. Not even 2 minutes later Aden and Rider came in and Rider has Aden as he has a pain expression on his face as he is on his twins back as deme gets up he carried Aden to the couch.
"What hurts big man?" Deme asked as Cole walks into the room.
"My ankle, and knee" he responded and flinched as Cole started to gently feel around the area.
"I know bro, I know" Cole said as he counted to pain Aden leg. Rider came over and sit behind his Twin and hug him.
"What happened?" Deme asked as he come back with ice pack from the kitchen.
"He tripped down the stairs on the bus and slammed his knee on the ground and twisted his ankle." Said Rider as his twin grimed again he kissed his forehead and whipped his tears off his face.
"He sprang his ankle definitely least dislocated knee. Said Cole as Aden whimper at this as Ryder started to whisper something to him. He immediately began to come down
"I'm growing to text Sam and tell him we're going to his work." side Cole and he put the ice pack on Aden's ankle.
"Okay" said deme as he strokes Aden hair.
"Ethan, Grayson some down here we're going to meet Sam at work" yelled Cole as he stood at the bottom of the stairs. We suddenly heard the tubbing of footsteps and see both boys appeared out of breath
"Is it Raven?" They asked as they both looked panicked.
"No Aden sprang his ankle" said deme as the twins stopped panicking and seem to relax but started to panic again and started to look around the room before going to cuddle the twins on the couch.
"Sorry little tyke" said Ethan and Grayson as they stroke Aden hair.
"It's okay" said Aden as he in pain again.
"Sam said he would be waiting" said Cole as he lifted me out of my couch chair and back into my other chair. This one is the one that leans back. I know what it impales mean he's gonna make me take a nap while Aden gets check out. We slowly walk out to the car. Rider refused to let deme carry Aden. Rider carefully carried Aden into the car as tears rolled down in Aden eyes. Even after Cole stabilize his knee.
"I know it hurts" said Rider to his twin as he kissed his forehead. Rider and Aden have always been ridiculously close. Since mom and dad let it slip that Aden almost didn't survive the womb. that's why he has asthma and is a lot smaller then Rider. Cole quickly lodes me into the car. Fully tilting back my chair.
"I expected you to be asleep when we get there" Cole said as he kissed my head.
"Okay" I mumbled as I fell asleep. Joey sit in his seat by me. Then there is Ethan and Grayson. And Jace when he got home when we were all getting lodes up.
Then Aden and Rider in the front normally they would be in the back but today it is Cole and Rider.
Deme started to driver out of the neighborhood while I was still sleeping the time we got out of the neighborhood. I woke up startled to someone moving my chair out of the car.
"Sorry little man" Ethan said as he unloads me from the car. The car started to push in the sam's work.
"It's okay" I said as I saw rider pushing a wheelchair the Aden we saw Sam rushing tours Aden and kissed his head and wiped away some of his tears. He grabbed Aden wheelchair and pushed him to the double door he doesn't even yell at Rider as he to follow him. I feel myself being pushed tours the waiting room.
"Hey little guy" deme said as he looked over at my chair and smiled at me.
"Hi" I mumbled as I was half sleep. He laughs as Cole reaches under my chair to whip my mouth with a drool cloth. I smiled at him but also have him in a strike eye because I hate this chair it basically tilts me back. It's typically the one I use if I'm sick.
"I know you don't like this chair buddy. but you need to sleep." Said Cole
"I know" I said pound Cole laugh as He set down on a chair. We wait for sometime and finally Aden came back with a brace on his knee. After we sign him out we went back into the car while Rider help Aden into the van. When we got home Ryder help Aden get out of the car and into the house as Cole help me get I strap from my seat. We all got into the house as Rider helps Aden upstairs. Then I know I had to use the bathroom
Cole nodded and said "it's bath day" he said
"Poop" I said and  he picked me up and laugh took me upstairs. and I have my own bathroom so he brought me in and he lifted me out of my chair
And strip my cloths off and gently put me in the bathtub. And on the water foam pad and quick washing me and when I was done he picked me up and change me. And we went downstairs to get ready for dinner. Sam help me get in my food chair. As we all began to eat.
"Poor Aden" I said
"I know but don't worry he will get better soon" I nodded and when we were all done and Sam carry me upstairs as he put me on my bed. And took off my heavy braces and put my foams on. All my brothers came in to say goodnight and I was out like a light.