chapter 1

It was normal day for Yami He was active and He sings his favorite song while he opened his store , It was a small store selling coffee and some pancakes, but Yami loves it He considered it his own little world .
But this time the wind seems to be going against Yami ships.

The waitress was late, and he should have gone to deposit the money in the bank But he can't leave The shop closed in the morning, this is the best time to receive customers  .
He opened the money drawer and made sure of the money, while he heard the sound of the door opening.

" We are still closed” He said without raising his eyes to the person who entered .
“Oh, I wanted to…” a young man voice muttered .
Yami didn't like the tone of a young man voice ,  by looking at him he who was apparently under 20 years old
He was leaving the door of a store open and was looking around the store in a strange way .
" Can I help you?" Yami said
But in a second the young man snatched Yami jacket which was hanging on a chair near a door and ran outside a shop.

This shocked made Yami move and run quickly after that young man without closing the door of the shop .
That young man was so fast, Yami got tired of running after him But he wouldn't let someone like that fool him.
He managed to increase his speed and grabbed him from behind and knocked him to the ground .
"I caught you,  I'll call the police, and make you pay for stolen my jacket." Yami said as he took his jacket from  young man , and took out his mobile phone from it and started press buttons for call police number .

" I'm sorry sir, please forgive me I'm   reckless young man I promise I won't do it again, if the police arrest me, my future will be lost" That young man started begging for Yami , who took pity on him,
Yami think  he got his jacket and phone back at the end , he didn't cause him any damage , and the young man seems to be at the beginning of his life and made a mistake, so there is no need for the police and destroy his life .
"Okay, I'll make you go, but don't do it again" ,Yami replied and the young man quickly got up and left place
Yami happily returned to his shop .

He found  store door was still open he can't believe How did he forget to close it.
He slowly walked in and looked around the shop, it was a mess.
  he froze when he realized he had left the cash drawer open .
He ran towards a place and found that all the money had been taken .
He sat in the chair shocked, the theft of the jacket was just a distraction to get out of a shop to steal.
He hit his head for his stupidity, all the money he saved has been stolen, he will be done .

“What happened here?” A girl scream was heard, raising his head to find his blue -haired waitress had come .
He didn't know how to tell her that everything would collapse.
When grey found out what had happened, she collapsed and started crying , "It all happened because I was late, I'm sorry I slept at my boyfriend house yesterday in a neighborhood far from here so I'm I'm late"
"It's not your fault it's my fault because I rushed without closing a shop" , Yami tried to ease up on grey .

the police came and checked the plac and left.
Yami didn't know how to act he lost everything.
" What about the amount of compensation from an insurance company? I heard they pay against theft  "، Yami heard gauche voice , he Grey boyfriend  and came after she called him .
"Is that possible?"  Yami  ask in hope.
gauche Nodded  for sure .
Yami decided to leave the place .

He didn't know how to tell the family who lives with them what happened .
he was a refugee in this country,
He lost his parents when he was 13 and order not to go back to his original country, he Must live in one of the shared homes designated by the government .
And  hardly he Deal with that home which they finally accepted him , and in return he was responsible for some of the house expenses , Like everyone else who lives in the same house ، So  knowing about steal money would be a disaster
..............

Yami was sitting in the The middle of the sofa is trying to deal with the anger those people  .
" I can't believe you're that stupid, You lost all your money, how are you going to pay your share of money?" mereoleona said angrily
" What happened has happened " Julius replied, trying to calm mereoleona.
" How can I calm down? What about the girl next door that Yami should be engaged to?". mereoleona replied .

"I didn't say I would marry her , And I will get compensation from an insurance company ", Yami answered.
“Then what are you going to do? This is The third time you lose your your source of your  income, they may kick you out of the country , So marrying this girl will be a guarantee that you will not be expelled from this country" ,  mereoleona replied, sparks shining from her eyes This made Yami shut up .
.................

The next day Yami was waiting In a shop and walk nervously .
When a girl entered the door , She long and had blond hair .
The glasses she was wearing did not prevent him from seeing the cold stares she directed at him and the place from her blue eyes .
He swallowed as he walked towards her And introduce himself .
" Yami sukehiro, owner of the store. "
" Charlotte roselei , Insurance company representative " Charlotte replied with a smirk.
Yami start told her the details and what happened ، But she raised her hand for him to stop talking
" I have a copy of the police report so I know details , you don't need to be repeated.”
Yami tried to control his temper and not shout at her  .

Suddenly a call came Charlotte so she went out to the store door to talk On the phone , It was her father she tried to get rid of a call because her father He started as usual to annoy her about coming to dinner tomorrow, when all her family would come to dinner.
Charlotte tried to think of a reason to skip dinner , because Most of her female relatives are married and they will start bothering her when she will get married .
She looked through a window into the store and saw Yami tapping his fingers on the store counter waiting for her to come back , And she had an idea .

" Dad I can't come, I'm going out on a date" Charlotte said .
" Finally you have a boyfriend, dear come here our daughter has a boyfriend " , Charlotte father said excitedly, and before Charlotte could reply, her mother grabbed the phone and started talking excitedly .
" Finally my baby, bring him to dinner tomorrow, so we can may know him".
" but my mom" Charlotte tried  .
" Without but , we'll be waiting for you tomorrow" , Charlotte mother answered and hung up the phone.
Charlotte sighed, there was no other way .

Charlotte entered the store and turned to Yami, who gave her his attention .
"Well I'll be straight, my parents have dinner tomorrow and they bother me to be in a relationship with someone, So you will come with me as my boyfriend , and in return I write in insurance papers it is a robbery deserve compensation, You get your money, and I get rid of my parents annoyance about the marriage".

Yami looked at her suspiciously, it was a strange request but in return he will get the insurance money .
"Agree" Yami said, extending his hand and shaking hands with Charlotte .

To be continued..