chapter 7

Vanessa was busy putting the finishing touches on her wedding dress , she tried to put all her skills into designing to make the dress be special .
Despite the bitterness and disappointment that she tried to hide, Despite her efforts , her parents refused to postpone the wedding because they had dates and would not change them.

She tried to forget about it , and she lost the opportunity to participate in the competition that she had always dreamed of ، It seems that this is her destiny .
Knocking on the door took her out of her thoughts.
"Wow, that's amazing، Did you make it yourself" Charlotte was surprised when she entered Vanessa room with Yami and saw her wedding dress in front of her.
"Thank you, yes I made it، It's a simple thing" Vanessa replied shyly, not used to hearing someone praise 
her design  .

"No, it's an amazing design, I really liked it," Charlotte replied as she approached and reached out to the dress and touch it.
The texture and  details of the dress its soft , she imagined it on Vanessa, it would have looked amazing, but at the same time she felt a pain in her heart.
" I'm here ، Did you forget that I exist? " They heard Yami voice When he entered a room and stood by the window
" girls' talk  " Vanessa replied and went back to work on her dress .

Charlotte walk away of  dres She received a call she made her short, she sighed and headed towards Yami.
" My parents want me to go home, I don't know why,I hope they are not planning anything "  Charlotte whispered playing with strand of her hair , And look through the window .
" Now?" Yami asked and Charlotte nodded .
" Everything will be fine, don't worry." Yami smiled as he tried to calm Charlotte .

At that moment, Vanessa looked at them and saw Yami smiling as he looked at Charlotte in a way she had never seen before ، He looked happy, and most importantly, she wasn't upset because he was smiling at a girl like that! .
They're supposed to get married in a few days but now she doesn't seem upset right now because he looked happy with another girl, And she began to doubt the truth of her feelings for him .

" Sorry my parents called and i have to go." Charlotte said ، She was going out of a room when Vanessa stopped her
"Yami , you should go with her it's seems important," Vanessa replied  with a smile .
" But It's not necessary, I'll go alone."  Charlotte tried.
"Without but, I'm busy don't bothering me " Vanessa said, turning Charlotte and pushing her out with Yami  .

........
Yami was wondering about what happened, And he didn't know if he wanted  involved in this More .
" I honestly don't know what to do to make your parents hate me , I hurt your dad, smashed your mom statues, and acted crazy, as well as your cranky brother , What can I do more?” Yami grumbled .
" I don't really know, even my parents act differently with you." ، Charlotte sighed, as she entered a house, and Yami followed her .

Inside, Charlotte froze, looking at someone sitting with her parents When Yami followed her gaze, he knew why.
" What is a priest doing here?”  Charlotte asked.
"My dear, it is our gift to you that we decided to take care of and organize the wedding, me and your mother agreed that it would be held at the end of the month , What do you think of the surprise? " .
Charlotte father said as he handed out papers in which she wrote plans and made an appointment at a church.

Yami took it, looking incredulously at where it had ended, which made him angry, How can they plan something like this without taking their daughter opinion or his?! .
He grabbed the paper and began to read it with sarcasm and anger .
This made Charlotte lose her temper, feeling that she had gone too far and implicated Yami in her plan.
" Yami stop, you don't have to go on with this play I'm sorry for getting you into my troubles , Mom Dad I have to confession ،  I'm not in affair with Yami and we won't get married, This was just a show, just to leave me alone And don't pressure me to marry" , Charlotte confessed to her parents, who opened their eyes in shock .

" I don't think I need to be here,"  the priest said and got up to leave, and Charlotte father followed him to the door, to apologize for what had happened.
" I can't believe you're doing this to us, sorry son, my daughter dragged you for her ridiculous plan , I want you to know that you are always welcome here" Charlotte mother whispered to yami, following her husband .
Yami ran his hand over his face in disbelief despite everything that happened they still love him! They are really weird.

He look at Charlotte who was sitting on the chair And she  look upset .
" Looks like everything is messed up، What do you want me to do next? " Yami asked .
"are you blind ? you are good to everyone ، you don't know how to make someone hate you ,  you do anything to help people, even if it comes at the cost of your happiness , Have you ever thought to stop and do what you want and make you happy? Not the other people? "، Charlotte Exploded in Yami ، after standing up and facing Yami, looking into his eyes , It was clear in their eyes the truth of their feelings, which they both tried to hide from each other and refused to reveal it .

Yami looked at her hesitantly, what she said it was true He was afraid of Acknowledging himself the truth of his feelings and  hurting Vanessa or angering Julius and mereoleona, But he was still not able to make a decision now .
When Charlotte didn't get an answer from Yami she left him, took her bag, pulled out the insurance report Who says the robbery of Yami store is covered by insurance, and signed it. And she gave it to him .
" I think it's all over now, thank you."
“that right, ” Yami replied with a smirk, took the paper and left ,And his mind is still foggy .

To be continued......