chapter 6

Vanessa was sitting in a café waiting for Grey , who came with gauche towards her smiling  .
Vanessa looked at Grey suspiciously .
" You can't believe what I found today" Grey said and stretches out a piece of paper in her hand towards Vanessa .
Vanessa took the paper and began to read it While Grey and gauche sat on chairs in front of Vanessa ,whose smile widened as she read the the paper .
It was an announcement of a dress design competition, and the winner will get a prize and a job opportunity in one of the most famous fashion houses in the region .

"I can't believe my dream will come true!!" Vanessa said excitedly.
"That's right, and the competition is to design a dress , You can participate in designing your wedding dress , Isn't that cool?", Grey replied .
Vanessa mind froze when she heard what Grey said, she forgot about a wedding.
she re-read The paper, the date of the competition was the same day of her wedding! , She didn't know what to do, her dream was to become a fashion designer ,It was hard for her to choose  .

For a while she was trying to find out the truth about her feelings for Yami , Their marriage was arranged, and she don't know if these feelings are just feelings of friendship or love? , but She will definitely not hurt him and leave him on this day, so she will try to convince their families to postpone the date .
Then she lifted her eyes from the paper and looked at Grey and gauche ، gauche was licking something off Grey mouth, who blushed and looked at him with a look full of emotion.
She will not deny that she wished to find love and to look at the person she loves with that look ، She sighed while her mind thinking .

................

Meanwhile, Yami went to Charlotte office after she called him  .
When he entered, he was surprised by the presence of her parents.
" Happy birthday" , Charlotte parents both said to Yami and they hugged him .
Yami looked at Charlotte wondering.
" Sorry, I found out your birthday from insurance papers ، And I slipped talking in front of my parents". Charlotte responded ashamed of her parents' actions .
" I can't believe your birthday is a day before Charlotte birthday , It's fate , you have to come to a party tonight to celebrate the two of you together". Charlotte mother said excitedly , And she started talking to her husband about the party plans .

Yami was shocked by their behavior, in fact no one has ever celebrated his birthday, maybe he will get some gifts ، Yami pulled Charlotte away from her parents,and whispered to her , "Thank you for the kindness of your parents, but I think Vanessa is up to something today , I don't think I'll come."
"Come on, can't you just come for a little while and then leave, please?" Charlotte replied, Yami sighed,
"Okay, I'll call her and see" , Yami answered and took out his phone and went to call Vanessa .
Charlotte watched him come out of the office door and talk on the phone, and she sensed that feeling inside her ، And I tried to ignore it .

Vanessa finally answered the phone
" Hi , I wanted to ask, are you planning something tonight?" Yami asked  her.
" No , but You won't believe what happened today, Grey brought me an announcement for a design competition, it's the dream of my life but it's the same day as our wedding, so I'm talking to my parents to postpone the wedding tonight , Try not to come tonight, I hope you don't get angry about the delay the wedding" , Vanessa said excitedly .
"Of course I don't mind, good luck" Yami answered and hung up, it seemed that Vanessa had forgotten that today was his birthday, so he decided to go celebrate with Charlotte family.
.........

Yami was reluctant to go to Charlotte house but decided to go .
Despite Charlotte actions and their agreement, he sensed something strange about her, so he decided to follow his feelings for the first time in his life .
He entered the house, there was a simple celebration held by the family, they even gave him gifts, for the first time he felt so happy , Even Yami shared some of the games he knows with them and they played them with enthusiasm, until they started a game Without talking about movies, And they started guessing the name of the movie .

Where Yami and Charlotte discovered that they watched the same movies, loved and laughed at the same clips in the movies.
  Charlotte was secretly looking at Yami, she couldn't believe that there was someone who liked her movies, because she was always told that her taste in movies was bad.

After the party ended, Charlotte and Yami walked outside .
"I think we're still stuck together," Yami said, standing up and looking at Charlotte.
"Apparently" Charlotte replied, feeling her cheeks burning , not knowing why.
" Right, tomorrow is your birthday, I forgot to give you this.” Yami said as he pulled something out of his pocket
Charlotte opened her eyes when she saw a blue hairpin in Yami hand.
"It's not necessary," she replied shyly.
“I insist, I never enjoyed my birthday like this,And I have to give you a gift in return ” Yami said, approaching Charlotte and put the pin on her hair.
" neither  I " Charlotte whispered shyly .

Yami smiled as he looked into her blue eyes, feeling for a moment that he was stuck inside them for a moment .
But whoever deceives, this is just a representation and not the truth .
So he left the house and tried not to think about how he felt.

To be continued....