chapter 5

Yami was sitting with Charlotte in a café to agree on details And what will he do in her mother exhibition .
And they talk about several things, the things they love and Yami being awarded in dancing Which is not what she expected given his huge body.
It was fun chatting to Charlotte , Yami was talking to her spontaneously , and in a way that attracted her attention, without caring that she was a rich girl ، Or trying to get close to her.
There was something different about him , does he love his fiancée that much?, Charlotte thought as she  looked at Yami who put one piece of sugar in his cup of tea she looked at him suspiciously .
" What ? I don't like it sweet" Yami replied while drinking tea .
Charlotte smiled at him and they continued talking .

..............

At an exhibition that her mother had set up, Yami attended as agreed and tried to act recklessly and break some statues, Charlotte mother face was as if she was about to have a heart attack so he decided to withdraw and Charlotte pulled yami out of a gallery. And went back inside, she thought  went too far and might hurt her mom but they just Two statues, she will get over it ,  and end the marriage problem, but what happened changed all her expectations.

What Yami did attracted all attention to her mother and her work , and gathered journalists and people around her And make it appreciated.
" My dear, remind me to thank Yami for what he's done,"   Charlotte mother whispered , Charlotte nodded and left angry as she muttered,
"Why is this happening to me? " .
She tried calling Yami to tell him what happened but his phone was switched off.

............

Yami was leaving when he got a call from Vanessa to tell him Charmy got into trouble , She stole the house she works for.
Yami didn't know what to do ، his phone was turned off because his battery ran out .
So he goes to gauche house to use his phone to call a lawyer to solve the problem.

The best solution his lawyer told him was to return the stolen items and charmy apologizes to them.
Yamu called Vanessa and told her the details .
And in the evening, he closed his store to return to a house, but he found  luck on his way , he insisted accompany him to a house because his mother wanted to thank him because What he did in the exhibition of her statues made her under everyone's eyes .
Yami ran his hand across his face in anger, Yami couldn't avoid his going And now he's stuck with Charlotte because her plan didn't work out.
................

When luck and Yami enter Charlotte house, they are surprised to find guests in the house.
Yami froze looking at them, it was Vanessa family as well as Julius and Mereoleona .
He didn't expect the house Charmy robbed to be Charlotte house .
So he decides to confess to Charlotte parents that these are his relatives , maybe that's how they'll hate him, and ends his deal with Charlotte.

"Ok I'm sorry I didn't tell you before. These are my relatives," Yami said .
Everyone looked at each other.
but unfortunately for Yami, Both families thought Yami introduced them to each other as his relatives .
Vanessa family thought Charlotte family was Yami relatives ، Also Charlotte family, unexpectedly, was happy to meet the Yami relatives, and they forgot that Charmy had even stolen them.

Yami stopped blinking in disbelief at what happened!! , Instead of solving it, he complicates it.
Everyone was talking , he was afraid to correct the misunderstanding so that Charlotte parents wouldn't get angry and complaint about Charmy and put her in jail.
He sat on the couch and is thinking of a solution to this dilemma.

........

Charlotte got up to make tea ، And Vanessa accompanied her to help her .
Charlotte mumbled angrily while making tea, because instead of getting out of the predicament she had gotten herself into, she find that things get more complicated.
She looked at Vanessa pouring tea into cups And she thinks she might cause problems for yami with this girl if she knew the truth And claiming that he was her fiancé  .
Yami was kind to her , And help her with her plan, she doesn't want to cause trouble for him, but she felt strange feelings to know This is the girl that Yami will marry .

Charlotte shook her head to get those thoughts out of her head , She shouldn't be thinking that way .
When the tea was made, Vanessa wanted to put 3 piece of sugar in Yami cup when Charlotte stopped her.
" Just one piece for yami , he doesn't like it sweet , I think you know that" , Charlotte said .
"That's right I forgot" , Vanessa muttered and put one piece in a Yami cup.

Vanessa watched  Charlotte give the cup to Yami .
She's supposed known Yami for a long time, how she still doesn't know how he likes to drink tea! , And this girl who seems Yami know her from short time when have found his relatives , noticed these details about him!!.

To be continued.....