chapter 8

Yami was getting ready in his home  for his wedding day, he could feel his neck tie suffocating him , In fact he did not know if it was from her or from an inner feeling .
Suddenly he heard someone entering the empty house, where mereoleona was and everyone with Vanessa in the beauty salon .

He Notice Charmy entering with a box in her hand ، And  put it in front of Yami .
"Sorry, I didn't have to steal these things from your relatives house.
I hope you'll return them to them, But since you are from the family, you should know what is happening behind you”, Charmy said as she handed him a piece of paper  .
Yami looked at her questioning , He doesn't understand what she saying because roselei family are not his relatives So he took the paper from her and read it .

Then he felt dizzy and sweat started running down his face , He sat on the chair trying to comprehend what he had read, feeling angry, humiliated and exploited .
So he gets up and takes the paper and goes to Charlotte house ، And he entered it And anger shines in his eyes .
" I can't believe you did this to me, I really loved you As my family
, And in the end for what ? because of the money! I should have known before why you didn't hate me no matter what I did", Yami exploded and took out everything inside him.

" What are you talking about?” Charlotte replied without understanding what was going on .
Yami looked at her in disappointment and pushed the paper to her.
{Which was Charlotte grandmother will, which leaves her all her money if she gets married before the end of next month!}
Charlotte was looking at a piece of paper and read it, as she look at Yami and his angry eyes .
" I want to tell you that you were good at playing the role , And you made me fall in love with you, and I thought for a moment that you loved me, But I was just an idiot,  now you can easily find someone else to marry you " .
When Charlotte heard Yami words, she couldn't stand it , she slapped him and kicked him out of the house .

" Why did you do this to me?" Charlotte looked at her parents in disappointment.
" I'm sorry ، our company was on the verge of bankruptcy and we had to do this to get the money ، but despite this fact, I really felt for the first time you were happy with someone And he makes you smile , That's why I really wanted you to hook up with him and not just for money"  .
Charlotte father said, starting to feel remorse.
Charlotte couldn't hide her disappointment with her parents  and went up to her room, trying not to let out her tears .
Luck follows her and her younger sister, angry at what their parents have done.

to be continued....