𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐴 𝐹𝑢𝑛 𝐶𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝐻𝑒𝑟𝑏𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑦

WOOLFRIC GRIMSBANE'S POV

The train stopped for a minute and I quickly went out. I'm in the platform 9¾ to pick up my cousins, Ezrie Diggory and Cervus Diggory.

I was confused about the girl named Alexa earlier, she didn't told me where she was heading. Maybe she just don't want to let anyone know but, not gonna lie, she's pretty amusing.

"Gwy!"

I look up and saw the two running towards me, I smiled and waved at them. I'm glad that they're coming back at hogwarts with me, but, this is already my last year here since I'm about to graduate.

The two hugged me very tightly, as if they haven't seen me for like a decade. "You two have grown well" I said, patting there heads while smiling "we know that Gwy, I'm even taller than Ezrie now" Cervus said, imitating his older brother "He's just drinking too much height increase potion, that's why he grows taller than me" Ezrie mumbled and rolled his eyes

"Come on you two, I'm already tired" I said, dragging them with me to station to go back to hogwarts.

SIENNA MALFOY'S POV

I sighed, staring at the malfoy manor infront of me. 'if only I could stay here without hesitation, I would'

My necklace suddenly glowed "I never knew this gemstone would glow" I caressed it and hid it under my coat. I wore my hood and entered. "Welcome home Miss Malfoy" the two house elf greeted "Thanks" I said and walk going to the area where there were having a dinner.

Right at the moment I arrived, everyone was staring at me and it was very awkward in my situation "Sorry for bothering, you may continue your dinner now" I look down and walk towards dad's seat. I suited myself and sat beside him, taking my hood off. "Who are these people Dad?" I whispered to him as I took a glance on each of the visitor's face.

Wait! Bloody hell! I'm screwed! My eyes widened as my sight landed to the boy I hated the most. Ezekiel. His eyes widened as soon as he saw me but I quickly look away and starts to panic. What if he's gonna spread this to the students in hogwarts? What if he's gonna tell my friends that I'm the daughter of malfoy? What if he's gonna threat me this time?

"Sienna!"  I shook my head and payed attention to Dad who just called me "Yes?"  "Are you okay?" He asked "Uh yeah I-I am" I stuttered, still avoiding any eye contacts from Ezekiel "Actually Dad, can I go upstairs for awhile, I have to get something" I lied so I could be excused "Sure darling, just be right back" I nodded and move out.

I frantically walk upstairs and head to the balcony. I was welcomed with a very fresh air and the glimmers of the moon.

"Why the heck is he even here?" I groaned as I slapped the cement with my bare hands. "Hey! It's not the walls' fault" a voice said from behind. I immediately grab my wand and turn around. It was him.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a stern voice "I could ask the same question" he mumbled nonchalantly. This guy is getting into my nerves. I pointed the wand into his face and threat him "Calm down, I'm not gonna be fooling around" he stood beside me and stared at the moon, his face was serious and more matured. I placed my wand back in my pocket, relying on what he said.

"I never knew you're a Malfoy" he started and I remained quiet "why did you lie?"  I felt a little bit of guilt for lying on my friends but I'm just doing this for our sake "I had to, both me and scorpius could be in danger" I spoke "Oh, does that means your name is not Alexa?" I stared at him and look away "My names is Sienna, Sienna Malfoy and Leo is Scorpius Malfoy" he went silent and continued on staring at the moon

"So we're second cousins now" He chuckled, making me confused. "Cousins? What, are you a Malfoy? A Greengrass?" This boy is confusing, in short, he's not straight to the point "I never told anyone about my parents but I guess I have to tell you. Well, my father is Exodus Filtlock and my mother...she's, she's Delphini Riddle, daughter of Lestrange and Riddle"

My eyes widened and I was left agape. He's the son of Aunt Delphini? "This is interesting, do you have any siblings?" I asked "I'm the only child"

I nodded. Things could be really unexpecting sometimes. It's hard to believe about some things these days. "I think I should go back, Dad must be looking for me right now" I snapped "I'll come with you" he said and followed me. He's a totally different person today, I guess we should know someone more, mostly those who act as badass cause maybe there's something good inside them that they can't show to others.

We walk back downstairs and this time, I had a clearer view with the visitors. It's one of Dad's relatives, probably mine too. "Is this your child Drac?" A lady walk towards me, staring at me from head to toe "Sienna, she's my first born"

AUTHOR'S POV

•In The Morning•

"Wake up sleepyheads" Rose and Lily shouted. They were wearing there Ravenclaw robe while the others were still sleeping. Freya pulled Alexa, Rose was dragging Roxanne, Lily and Lucy was shaking Dominique. "Come on now, move quickly"

They started to get ready as the Ravenclaws waited outside the common room. "Good Morning Kier" Lily greeted. A few minutes later, the girls finally finished getting ready and now it's time for there first period, Herbology.

Alexa walked slowly, seemingly tired. The boys came and followed them "Are you okay? You seem so tired?" Leo asked her and she immediately gave the look. Leo got it, knowing that her sister covered his absence from last night. "Good Morning Lex" Lysander encircled his arms on Alexa's shoulder, acting like a baby brother to her. "You can come here and do the same thing to me Lorcan" Freya joked but Lorcan didn't hesitated and did it. They're like the closest friends here since they're both in the same houses.

They entered the class and waited for the professor. It's time to learn something new again today. "Good Morning class" Prof Ryaclein greeted "Good Morning Professor" the students greeted back as well. It seems like Ezekiel couldn't take away his eyes from Alexa, but he can't pass through the line since they're cousins. "Today, I will teach you how to plant the magical seeds, but can anybody answer what exactly is a magical seeds?" As expected, Rose raised her hand. "Yes miss Weasley"  "It's the type of seeds that has the ability to grow quickly just in 10 seconds and it bears a bean- like fruit that if you ate it, it can boost your energy" she confidently said

"Correct! Five points to Ravenclaw" the ravenclaws cheered loudly. Professor Ryaclein showed them how to plant it step by step, and it was a miracle that nobody made a mistake. They waited for the approximate time of 10 seconds and it started to grow like a bonsai tree.

"Wow" they mumbled and gasped to what they just have saw, especially the muggles who haven't been expecting this kind of things. The fruits started to show and they were dared to eat it. "It taste just like a grape" Lily whispered to his older brother "I know right" James said. The students felt like something was being poured into there stomach and realized they were getting energized than before. "This is so cool" Eugene said. Everybody were amazed by it and couldn't stop to take another one "Be careful students, you can't take more than two of those cause it can make your stomach ache" The professor suddenly said. Joshua gulped, for he had already taken four of it.

__