Interferences

Seokjin

We had great night, after dinner the parents went into the house to play cards while we sat around the fire pit with marshmallows and the music playing. Jimin and Namjoon are really hitting it off, I haven't seen Joon smile so much, "Jimin, Taehyung was telling me that you might be interested in being my EA, I really need one as soon as possible and when I take over the company you will be promoted with me, would you like to talk about it more Monday morning." "I'd love to Jin, I'm really good at organizing and I have great people skills", Jimin says excitedly. "Great, we will talk and Namjoon will be working with us too", I wink. 

I feel like I am being stared at and when I turn I see my gorgeous fiancé smiling at me, "you just made his day you know that." I smile and blush because his deep voice makes my skin tingle, "I'm glad I can help him but he's helping me more." His smile is one of a kind and I can't help the butterflies that erupt in my stomach when I see it and don't even get me started on his body, he isn't overly muscular, but he is tone in all the right places and his chest is a place that I would like to call mine and only mine. 

"My mom told me that we are going house shopping tomorrow, what would your dream home look like", Taehyung asks. I think about it a minute, "nothing to big, I like small homes, filled with love and happiness, when people buy those big mansions they just feel cold, like no one lives there." "I like that, wh-when I find my life partner I want to fill my home with children and so much love that I'll never want to leave", Tae says nervously like he is afraid to say that this is a paper marriage only. "I want a lot of children too, hopefully my partner will want the same", I say. We sit in silence after that, not knowing what to say to each other without it being awkward, without giving away that I am falling for my fiancé.

Taehyung

The next morning My dad and I swing by and pick up Jin and his dad to look at house's, they found a few in neighborhoods close to theirs and work so our commute isn't stressful. "We figure you don't need anything too big since kids aren't a factor and you probably won't be living there long", my dad says. Tae and I look at each other and I see something in his eyes I cant put my finger on, why did that statement hurt, it hurt because I do want kids and I do want a long time and I want it with Taehyung.

After we looked at what seemed like 100 houses we decided on our house, it's perfect and we both love it, I picture Jin cooking dinner and me helping the kids with their homework at the table while we all talk about how our day was, my chest tightens at the thought of not having the rest of my life with this man and the thought of him marrying someone else after our divorce makes me angry, I wonder if we should talk so he knows how I feel about this relationship. 

It doesn't happen, after dropping off Jin and his dad that's when when the whirlwind started, days filled with work meetings and learning the business, nights filled with meetings and engagement parties and wedding planning. Jin hired Jimin and he has been amazing to work for Jimin says, "and I think he misses you." I look at him wide eyed, "why do you say that." "He always asks about you, Tae I think he likes you and I mean like likes you", Jimin says trying on his tuxedo. We are getting fitted for our tux's and Jimin is telling me about his job, my phone alerts me to a text and when I look it's Jin.

Jin - Busy?

Tae - Trying on Tux's, you?

Jin - I was hoping to kidnap my fiancé and take him to dinner since I feel like we are being kept apart

Tae - You feel that way too, thought it was just me. I can meet you when we are done here

Jin - Korean BBQ place on the corner by my office, let's say an hour

Tae - I'll be there

"I'm having dinner with Jin in an hour, so let's hurry this up", I tell Jimin. Once we have picked out everything and I pay my phone goes off again, holy shit

Hobi - Taehyung, why?

Tae - Why what Hoseok

Hobi - Why are you marrying him you don't love him, you love me

Tae - Hobi we broke up 6 months ago because you cheated on me with Yoongi, I don't love you

Hobi - I made one mistake, come over and talk to me please, that's the least you can do, I just might do something stupid if you don't

Hoseok and his fucking drama queen bullshit, I have 30 minutes before meeting Jin, I'll run to Hobi's and make sure he is safe, then I'll meet Jin.

Seokjin

I'm at the restaurant waiting for Tae and it's been over an hour, I've texted but he hasn't answered, I tried Jimin and he hasn't responded either. I wait 10 more minutes then ask for the check, as I'm waiting my phone alerts me, it's Tae finally

Tae - I'm busy tonight

I stare at the picture, who is that he's with, I guess it doesn't matter he isn't really mine is he but my heart hurts as if he was. I leave the restaurant trying to keep my tears from falling because I shouldn't be crying for someone who isn't even mine and  deciding that this marriage is exactly what it started out as, an arranged sham.

A/N Little bit of angst to keep it it interesting and I love Hoseok so I am sorry for making him a trouble maker, dont fret my little ARMY heads, it will all work out. 💜💜💜🥰🥰🥰