Epilogue

12 years later

"You mean that Grandma and Grandpa actually forced you to marry daddy", our daughter Lily asks curiously. I laugh, "not really forced, they did ask us how we felt about marrying each other but it was still weird marrying a stranger." "But you fell in love with daddy right", she asks. "I did, very much in love", I say kissing her head. "Who's very much in love", Taehyung says walking in. "Papa is very much in love with you daddy", Lily says hugging him. "He better be, because I love him very much also, even though he threatened me if I didn't marry him", Tae teases. 

I smack his ass, puckering my lips waiting for my kiss, "welcome home." "I missed you", Tae whispers against my lips. "I missed you more handsome", I coo. "Lily can you please go get your baby brother, the others will be home from school soon", I ask still staring at my husband. Lily is our 8 year old and Henry is our 3 year old, she treats him like he is hers, I've never seen two closer siblings, I'm not even allowed to take care of Henry when Lily is around. "Papa, daddy we are home", we hear our 10 year old daughter Keira yell out. "We are in here love", I tell her. 

Her and our 9 year old son Jack walk in carrying their backpacks, "how's my babies." "Daddy stop, we aren't babies", Jack says as he tries to fight off Taehyung's hugs. Keira throws her arms around her daddy and hugs him tight, she is a daddy's girl to the core, when she was born Tae would never put her down and no one was ever allowed to hold her, not even our parents. He picks her up and swings her around, "I missed my baby girl, how was school", he asks her. "It was good daddy, will you help me with my math homework", she asks. "Of course, go get your snack and then we can sit down and work on it", Tae says setting her down.

 Jack sits next to me, "I'm not hungry Papa and I don't have homework either can I watch TV please." "Yes you can watch for a little while", I kiss his head before he runs off to the living room. "Here Papa he's hungry", Lily says handing me Henry. "Thank you baby girl, you don't want to feed him", I ask her. "Nope, gonna watch TV with Jack", she says heading into the living room. I turn my attention to Henry, "did you have a good nap handsome." I nuzzle his ear making him giggle, "yes Papa, I hungy."Henry looks just like his daddy, big brown eyes and black curly hair with the cutest nose and that unique boxy smile, he is going to break hearts one day, my husband looks like a Greek god, especially when he is naked, even after 10 years I find him the sexiest man alive. 

"I'm going to feed Henry and start dinner", I say standing. "Babe, go relax, let me fed him and we'll order out tonight, I don't want you over doing it", Tae says rubbing my belly, he bends down and kisses it, "are you treating Papa good, don't be kicking him to much baby girl." I rub my hands thru his long curly hair, he stands and holds me to him, "I love you Jinnie, you have made me the happiest man on earth." I kiss his nose, "ditto and since my wonderful husband has taken over the duties this little soldier is going to soak in a hot bubble bath, my back is killing me." He kisses me again, "I got this."

Sitting on the edge of the tub filling it with lots of bubbles I think back to when my mom asked me about marrying a complete stranger, I was terrified, you read all the books and watch all the movies about arranged marriages and how awful they are. I undress and slide down into the heaven on earth I have created, I feel my whole body relax in an instant and close my eyes thinking back to everything Tae and I have gone thru, we weren't perfect at first, Hoseok tried breaking us up many times but Tae always stood his ground and defended us, I was always so proud of him for never faltering from what he wanted. 

Our companies actually came out on top after Tae and I took over, we are now a Fortune 500 businesses, we have even been in Forbes magazine for best places to work, Tae and I worked hard to get us there but it all paid off in the end. I left after finding out I was pregnant, I promoted Jimin and he now runs the company with Tae, while I stay home to raise our babies. Namjoon and Jimin married a few years after Tae and I did and now Namjoon is a huge asset to our company, he helps Tae and Jimin a lot.

 Tae always makes it home in time to have dinner with us and family time after, he has also stopped traveling, giving that job to his trusted advisor Jungkook, "what are you thinking about so hard over there." I smile and hold my hand out to him, "us, you, our family, I can't believe we beat the odds Tae, do you know that 91% of arranged marriages end in complete failure, the greatest decision I have ever made in my life was when I told my mother I would marry a complete stranger", I say with tears in my eyes. 

Tae kneels next to the tub, wiping my tears with his thumb, "Seokjin my life was a whole bunch of nothing, then you walked thru my door and I was brought back from the dead, you made my heart beat again, I saw colors and heard music, I knew I wanted to love you for the rest of my life, not your typical arranged marriage huh, not like you read in those fan fictions or you see in all those drama's you watch, nope we were meant to be and I am just so glad that our mom's knew it from the start." 

I'm crying even harder now and he helps stand and step out of the tub without falling, he wraps a towel around me and holds me, "I love you Taehyung." "I love you more Seokjin even though you forced me to marry you", he says avoiding my slap. He runs out of the bathroom, "Papa is trying to hurt me." I hear the kids laugh and tackle him to the floor, I smile and thank whoever will listen for making my arranged marriage a perfect one.

The end!!!

I hope that is what you wanted @jinzdick , I'm sad it's over but I have so many other books to publish, so stay tuned! I love you guys thank you for all the support.