The Reception

A/N I think I have used this song in a TaeJin story before, but it is my go to when I think of Tae picking a song for Jin, this is his kind of music and he loves Etta James, so I feel if TaeJin had a song this would be it. 

Taehyung

We walk down the aisle as husbands and I dont want to let him go, my arm is permanently attached to his waist as we walk to the waiting horse drawn carriage outside the venue, everybody is out there cheering for us and we stop to hug our parents before leaving, the carriage is taking us around town while they change things around in the venue to now hold the reception. "You are quiet, are you okay", I ask him. He squeezes my hand, "I just cant believe this is real and that you want me for real, who is Hoseok."

 "He is an ex, we broke up about 6 months ago because all he did was constantly cheat, he saw our engagement announcement in the newspaper and called me threatening to hurt himself, that was the night we were supposed to have dinner", I scrub my hand over my face, "I thought I would have time to stop by his place and then meet you but he was being difficult and hid my phone, then while I wasn't paying attention he texted you that pick." 

"You dont love him anymore", he asks. "No babe, I dont know if I really did, we weren't really a real couple, we just kind of existed, he wanted it more than me", I explain. He lays his head on my shoulder and holds my hand, we are quiet just enjoying the peace and the beautiful weather as the carriage carries us back to the venue, I help him down and we walk thru the doors, the DJ says into the microphone, "LADIES AND GENTLEMAN PLEASE WELCOME MR. AND MR. KIM." Everyone stood and cheered as we walk to the head table, Namjoon and Jimin are there already, I pull his chair out and we sit close to each other, his hand on my thigh and the electricity from his touch surges through me.

Seokjin

 I cant help but to feed my husband, he is to adorable and I am falling for him even more, guests keep tapping their glasses making us kiss and they always seem to wait till we have food in our mouths, we cant help but to laugh but very much enjoy the kissing. After the meal our mothers pull us to the dance floor for the mother son dance, as I hold Daisy and Tae holds Lin we couldn't stop starting at each other, when the song was over they pushed us toward each other "THE GROOM'S FIRST DANCE." The DJ says into the mic as he starts a song that took me a minute to realize what it was, Tae wrapped his arms around my waist", I hope you dont mind I picked our song." "Its beautiful Taehyung, it fits perfectly", I say laying my chin on his shoulder.

"🎵  At Last... my love has come along, my lonely days are over, and life is like a song, yea At Last, the sky above is blue, my heart was wrapped up in clovers, the night I looked at you🎵", he sang to me softly, so that only I could hear. "Your voice is so beautiful Taehyung", I say looking into his eyes and at that moment I cant help myself, I grab his face and kiss him, he wraps his arms around me tighter and returns the kiss with so much feeling that I almost faint. "Jinnie", he whispers, "I want you, right now, can we start our honeymoon early." I toss my head and back and laugh, "lead the way Mr. Kim, where ever you go I will follow." 

He grabs my hand and starts to walk off the dance floor, I pull him back, "Thank you all for coming, we really want to get a head start on our honeymoon but please feel free to enjoy the rest of the night, dance, drink, its all on us and we will see you all when we return." "If we return", Tae says and pulls me out the door. We hear our guests laugh, hooting and hollering behind us as we hop into the limo to take us to our hotel, we leave in the morning for our Hawaiian honeymoon but tonight its all about us and learning about each other, I dont want to jump right into bed, I need to know that this can be real and that he is someone I can see as the father of my kids and a life long partner.

We make it to the room and instantly undress and take showers, separately of course, then throwing on lounge pants and t-shirts, "are you hungry." I laugh and admit that I am actually, "what are you thinking." "Pizza of course", he laughs. I agree and pick a movie on the TV, "Tae can we talk." "Sure, what's on your mind", he asks. "I brought a game hoping we could play, it might help us to get to know each other, I want us to know each other some more before we get intimate", I say pulling the box out of my bag. "Sure that sounds like fun, lets play", he says.