Chapter 31

All of us were in the meeting room looking at the hologram map of the White House where President Philza of America lived in. Today in the white house, he was going to be making some announcements. Little did he know while he was going to do that announcement there was going to be a planned assassination ordered by Technoblade.

"The president has bodyguards. They can do their job" Dream said while he leans against the office chair spinning it mindlessly with him on it.

Wilbur shook his head, "Even if those guards served the military they don't have the right skills and equipment to somehow protect the President. Especially with Techno's people. You two will need to take over secretly" he said glancing back at Karl and Bad who were analyzing the white house.

I sigh running my hands through my hair, "We just finished a mission now we have this. Jesus Christ give me a break" I breathe out taking a sip of my canned coffee placing it back on the table.

I glared at the White House tilting my head, "What kind of operation do you think Techno will send there?" I asked Sapnap who was right behind me.

He pouted placing his fist on his lips thinking, "He'll probably send a rush attack. Techno only knows chaos. He's not the type of guy to go undercover and shit. I bet he'll just send his people there and shoot at the President" he shrugged tensing his shoulders dumbfounded.

"That also means we'll have to avoid his bodyguards. They'll do anything to protect President Philza and we can't hurt them since they're only doing their job. Me and 404 need to be more cautious then" Dream said.

I scoff rolling my eyes, "Obviously. Besides every mission we'll go through in the future we'll have to be always cautious. Not certain times" I corrected him while Wilbur nods agreeing with me.

"Guys we found something" I heard Karl speak up. We immediately went on his back glaring at his computer and saw an article about the announcement of the President Philza later. I read the article and widened my eyes. Wilbur sighed glaring at both me and Dream.

"The announcement will be in twelve am today and that will be in two hours. You two will need to work on some planning" he said forming his mouth into an 'o' shale.

Dream shot his eyes open, "Just the two of us?" He asked confused raising an eyebrow.

Wilbur nodded, "The plan isn't predictable. The only thing we could do is give you both equipment and guide you two through your pierces. The rest is up to you two. Protect the President at all cause," he said glaring at all of us.

๑۞๑,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۩๑۩ ,¸¸,ø¤º°'°๑۞๑

"We'll have to disguise ourselves as bodyguards then" Dream suggested. Both of us were in the training room planning the operation while the others were fixing something in the garage. For now, they told us to stay away from them and plan our second mission. Third technically but the first was just a test.

He pointed at the side stage, "We'll have to take over the spot of the bodyguards there since that's the only option and closest to the president" he huffed crossing his arms.

I glare at the map and sigh blinking my eyes rapidly, "Then we're going to have to take out some guards" I frown flicking the hologram that had guards replacing them with two new holograms that represented us.

"Precisely"

"But how? We can't just bust our butts in there. We'll get caught for sure. And plus, they're innocent you said that yourself. Are you even in your right mind?! Why are you even acting like you don't care about anything?!" I scoff rolling my eyes  shaking my head not approving of his plan.