Chapter 21- Kyouhei's POV

So, if I can get around to it, then by double-updating every day, I'll be done by tomorrow and then I'll have to mark this as complete. That would be the first long story that I've finished on Wattpad. Yay. :D. :D. I'm going to stop with the :Ds now.

Well, maybe one more..... :D

Okay, I'm really done. Update time.

*                *                *

"This is it," Silver announced in a hushed voice. “We need to be extremely careful in there. Giovanni may be a serious bastard, but that doesn't make him weak. Oh, and I should probably mention the gun."

A gun? Myself before I came here would have run away screaming, but myself before I came here didn't exist anymore. Instead, I swallowed up any existing fear and said, "Giovanni has a gun?"

Silver nodded. "Nothing too big. Not like a rifle; just a little handgun. But he can aim pretty damn good, so watch yourself in there."

"Enough messing around," Haruka said, reaching for the little strip of metal on the door. "Let's go in."

Something told me that the guy behind the desk wasn't Giovanni. Maybe it was the fact that he looked young. Maybe it was the fact that he was skinny.

Maybe it was the fact that his hair was bright blue, exactly like that of my sister's assassin.

"You're not Giovanni," Silver pointed out. "Who the hell are you?" 

"My name is Proton, and I'm taking over as boss. Giovanni skipped the country for unknown reasons, so the best thing we could do is replace him. So I'm the New Giovanni, and you are intruders." He produced a Pokéball and sent a Houndoom out of it, not unlike the one he'd used to off Touko.

"Lucario, quick! Aura Sphere!" If that dick killed one more person, much less me, he was definitely going to get it. Lucario hopped up on the desk and sent a concentrated ball of aura flying at the Houndoom. It yapped like a little puppy and hopped around as if it had stubbed its toe. If this situation hadn't been so serious, I would have died laughing. Lucario launched another aura ball at the Houndoom, and it keeled over. If only I'd had Lucario when Proton had killed Touko...

Proton stared at me in disbelief. "You beat my Houndoom. How did you beat my Houndoom?"

"With a very strong Pokémon and a type advantage," I said, smirking.

"Nobody beats my Houndoom!" Proton hissed. He whipped out a handgun, which he aimed at my face. However, Lucario had other plans. It glanced at me and knocked the gun out of Proton's hands, sending it spiraling towards me. I caught it with both hands and flipped it around so it was pointing at Proton instead. Lucario hopped off the desk and returned to my side.

Proton stuck his hands in the air, and a look of fear crossed his face. "No, no! Don't shoot me! Your friends, they're straight down the hall if you leave this room and take a left! Please don't shoot!

"Hmm..." I pretended to be pondering when in all honesty there was nothing to ponder. "Should I let you live? You already killed my sister and you nearly killed me. Who knows what you'll do next, especially as the leader of this stupid gang? I personally think it's the only option, dude." I clicked the trigger. Proton squeezed his eyes shut. Then there was a loud bang, and he fell out of his chair on top of the fainted Houndoom.

Haruka blinked. "We did it. We beat Team Rocket." She paused. "We can go home."

Silver spoke up. "Proton said down the hall to the left, right?"

"Yeah," I said. "Just one more thing." I grabbed a pen and a scrap of paper off the desk and dashed off a note to any Rocket who came looking for Proton.

        Dear Team Rocket,

        If you cause any more trouble, this will happen to all of you.

                                                                Love,

                                                                The Champions

I set the note down. "Let's go get our friends," I said to Haruka.

She smiled. "Okay."