Diplomacy

Qua Toyne Principality, Capital

May 20, 1639, 11:00 A.M.

Prime minister kanata looked to the sky he heard peculiar noise,as a noise grew louder,he squinted identifying the source of the noise,the 'space shuttle' that the UGF were using to travel.He stepped back as they hovered above him, carefully touching down in the courtyard. Leaves from nearby trees and bushes flew every which direction, only settling down when the suttle engine ceased their activity.

(in UGF space shuttle is commonly used vehicle with max range of 10,000 light years in FTL mood without recharge)

A man in a dark suit stepped out of the lead shuttle , flanked by several burly-looking guards with advance looking armor holding black musket-like weapons "Prime Minister Kanata?" He called out.

"Yes, I take it you're Ambassador Arnold howton from federation?" He walked up to shake his hand.

"Yes. Glad to meet you, Prime Minister," Arnold replied, "Mind if we take this inside?"

"Of course. Please, follow me." Kanata led Arnold and his delegation into a conference room, where several Qua Toynian leaders were already seated.

"Thank you," Arnold said as he accepted a seat offered by a servant. He sat down, and pulled out several documents from his briefcase while the Qua Toynians finished setting up their papers.

"Now," Kanata said, clasping his hands together. "We shall commence the first diplomatic discussion between the Principality of Qua Toyne and the United galactic federation! Ambassador Arnold?"

Arnold stood up. "On behalf of the United galactic federation, I thank you for receiving us so kindly and at such fast speeds. I would also like to emphasize our sincerest apologies for violating your airspace."

Kanata nodded. "We accept your apology. Now, for this meeting, we would specifically like to know more about your country. Who exactly are we having diplomatic talks with?"

Arnold gathered the documents from his briefcase and distributed them. "On these documents, you will find basic information about our country and a summary of our circumstances here in this New World."

As the Qua Toynian delegation picked up the documents, they start reading the content.

Arnold nodded at his secretary who turn on hologram.The Qua Toynians were fascinated by the magical display, gasping in shock as the pictures on air materialized out of nowhere.

The hologram displayed a map of the UGF next to the Rodenius continent, and other landmasses in extraordinary detail. Depicted to the east of the Rodenius continent,
the continental archill was a massive landmass exceeding the size of Rodenius. Surrounding it were several islands

(the continent terraform by UGF)

One of the Qua Toynian officials gawked at the image. "How do you produce such a map?"

"We use satellite imagery, but that'll be a topic for another time. The continental archill," Arnorld point at the map, "has a rough size of about 2.49 million square miles. the federation boasts a population of about 196 million."

"there should be no country out in that direction. There is only the open ocean there! I was under the impression that this is an official meeting, not a discussion of fairy tales and legends!" Foreign Minister rinsui exclaimed.

"Well, I don't know what to tell you. If you doubt the existence of the federation, why don't you come and see for yourself?"

Kanata nodded. "That's a good idea. I'll ready a delegation."