The Battle of Rodenius Sea

Principality of Qua Toyne, Capital

The atmosphere of the meeting was cold, filled with tension as the attendees awaited the next report. Everyone leaned toward the mana communicator set on the table.

"gim has fallen in lourian hands but it is not without cost report say more than 30,000 lourian solder confirm killed and more than 100wyvren rider killed, our first major engage is successfully before retreating to ejey"

Kanata sighed in relief share by other qou toynian leader,Minister of Information Analysis stand up and report about their finding

"from what our spy report, over four thousand Lourian warships have left their home port, skirting along the northern coasts of Rodenius. They are likely headed to Maihark."

The report ended and the attendees fell into despair. Kanata hid his feelings of hopelessness as best he could,if maihark fall to enemy it's massive blow to qou toyne especially in trade, it will then hopeless to continued the war, he then remember about UGF

"ministry of foreign affairs if i remember we made defense pack, it's only for military weapons trade or military aid?"

Ministry of foreign affairs rinsui stand up "i believe military aid is also include in treaty"

every qou toynian leader eyes lit up finally some hope, but that's just mere feeling if UGF go back to their word, but they reassured as foreign affair staft suddenly burst

"I apologize for the unauthorized interference, as I bring the report from UGF "

"quickly read it" prime minister kanata exclaimed with antipation

"yes, 1 hour ago we receive respons from UGF embassy,

For what louria done in qou toyne,gim, the goverment of UGF cannot turn blind in louria conquest, Should the government of Kua Toine request it, UGF is willing to send the UGAF to assist in bringing these criminals for unauthorized entry in qou toyne border.

"yes this is it send request for UGF to drive the invaders away,Furthermore, authorize their transit through our land, sea, and air until all invaders forces have been totally eliminated. and last defence minister!!"

"yes sir!"

"Give orders to all remaining knight orders and dragon squadrons to cooperate fully with UGF!"

"Understood!"

July 20 corlona space port

In corlona space port, 13 UGF ship in total is preparing once done they speed off to maihark the commandeer of this operation is general Lopez aquino, in briefing room lopez is talking with other commandeer about incoming mission.

"rear admiral hockey what is the status of louria fleet"

Rear admiral open the holographic of planet and zoom in lourian fleet
"we estimate total of 4,400 galeon sailing, we believe their target is maihark but it's not threat since they're moving to slow in 10 knot, it will take 3 days for them to arrive in maihark"

"good, major Adrian how's lourian troops in gim?"

"nothing to worry about, more that half of lourain force sent to gim dead, they're now regrouping with other lourain force"

"after we land start construct FOB here north of ejey and start pushing them back, it's time to shine boys"

"yes sir!"

1 hour later

The Citizens come out off their home and watch UGF fleet floting north of maihark every citizen is in awe this is their first time seeing masive ship before, the biggest of them is star destroyer type carrier UGS tamasa,5,000meter in length 300meter in height and width, tamasa space carrier hold more that hundred Spacecraft arm with 12 30inch laser cannon each side with more that 30 15inch secondary laser cannon each side, missile pods and advance energy shield.