Drunk; Dark x Xilef

Smut.
Sub. Dark x Dom. Xilef

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dark threw his head back and gasped, brows curled.

    Then burst into a fit of laughter.

    His knees hit the table, and he jumped, nearly spilling his wine. He laughed at his own clumsiness, tipping forward and hair falling before his eyes. He looked like a wreck.

    "It wasn't that funny," Xilef said quietly, though a smirk teased the edges of his lips. He sipped his whiskey to hide it, though he was pretty sure Dark couldn't even focus on his expressions in this state.

    "I'm just imagining," Dark chuckled, swaying in his seat. "The look... on Anti's face." He lips curled into a lopsided smirk, and then he melted into a fit of giggles. Xilef rose a brow at him, smirk widening; Dark was really letting himself go tonight.

    "What if we had Marvin mess with him, too?" Xilef chimed.

    Dark's eyes widened, his mouth falling open. He leaned over the table and pointed at Xilef. "Now that," he said, his words punctuated by snickers, "is a great idea."

    Xilef rolled his eyes, but his amusement was unmistaken. At this rate, he could say a random word like taco and Dark would find it hilarious.

    He didn't want to indulge him any longer, though. As much as Dark was enjoying himself, he rarely drank himself out of his reserved composure. Something had to tip him to the breaking point.

    Xilef took a deep breath, and he leaned back in his seat. They both sat in a private room that Dark had reserved. It was large and spacious, with a color scheme that would appeal more to Wilford's taste than both Dark and Xilef's. The booth they sat in was circular and plush—incredibly roomy. Dark had no trouble in making himself comfortable.

    Xilef draped his arm across the booth, gazing at the other. Dark wavered in the slightest, his eyes trailing over Xilef's figure.

    God, it was obvious. Xilef wondered why Dark always tried to hide it.

    "Can we get serious for a moment, Dark?" asked Xilef softly, his eyes half-lidded.

    Dark's lashes fluttered, and he gave an amused huff, sitting up straight. He still swayed side to side, and his wine glass nearly tipped from his fingers.

    "I'm absolutely shitfaced right now, Xilef," said Dark, chuckling to himself. When Xilef didn't smile, Dark blinked, and he cleared his throat, trying to sober up. Xilef slid a glass of water towards him, and Dark hesitantly took it, his face heating up with a rare sight of color.

    Xilef sighed. He shifted around the circular booth until he was right next to Dark; he could hear the tremble in his breaths, now that he was closer. Could see the flush of his face grow brighter—not just from the alcohol. He could see the way Dark's pupils dilated, and the way he not-so-subtly pulled at his bottom lip between his teeth.

    Even when Dark wasn't drunk, his body betrayed him. Made it obvious he was infatuated with Xilef.

    Xilef scooted close until their legs were touching, then rested a hand on Dark's thigh. Dark choked on his spit. Set his glass down.

    "Let's get to the real reason why you invited me over tonight," breathed Xilef. His lips brushed up Dark's neck, then against his ear. Dark's heart began to pound in his chest, and everytime Xilef's breath would fan over his neck, his stomach would coil with desire.