CHAPTER 1

THE ONE WHO LEFT ME, YOU TORMENTED ME.
YOU NEVER CAME BACK.
YOU MADE MY HEART CRY,
YOUR MEMORIES KEEP HAUNTING ME.
BUT THERE IS NO NEWS OF YOURS.
MY HEART KEEP SINKING.
NOW I JUST WISH FOR YOUR WELL BEING, NOTHING ELSE.

The alley was silent and in that silence the only thing audible thing was the clicking sound of shoes. A guy who was walking in that silent alley, with the ice cold face, his one hand was in his pocket and literally 15 people behind him coming silently even without making any type of sound they were walking cautiously yet trying to cope up with the man.

Having white shirt tugged in his black pants and black shoes  and rolled up sleeves giving great view of his tattooed right arm, slick back hair style, pierced eyebrow, lips and ears. he was looking breath taking.

He stopped in front of a big door, and the who was holding his coat ran towards him and pushed the door, made space for him to enter. He entered like a king, who was waiting to be sit on his throne, every one in the room stood up and bowed to him and he just nodded.

He walked up and sat on his chair and put his right leg on the left one.
After he sat everyone sat on their respective chairs.

"So Let's start the meeting." Mr. Han, the production manager stood up and proposed his thoughts, he nodded and Mr. Han went towards the screen.

"So I guess, we should increase the productivity and efficiency of the employees for improving the sales, and we can motivate them by offering them a good reward." Mr. Han gain everyone's attention towards the screen, "According to this Graph and my study, I personally think we should reward them." He said while showing so graphical figures on the screen.

"MR. JEON, what do you think about this?" Mrs. Kim, the managerial head asked him.

He nodded "I agree with Mr. Han, we should offer rewards to the employees." He said  in his cold voice and paused for a while.

"Mrs. Kim, I would like you to take responsibility for giving, rewards  both for employees and workers in the factory and Mr. Han will assist you. Alright?" He said and both of them bowed.
"And beside its almost end of the year, Christmas is arriving in 3 months. I think its a good time to give them gifts and all." He said with the straight face and people nodded in agreement.

"Any other suggestions?" He asked while scanning the meeting room, no reply came, he nodded "Then the meeting is over." He uttered and stood up and everyone again bowed to him and he walked away, he came out of the room and stood there, a Man ran towards him and asked "Yes Mr. Jeon?"  He looked at him raised his right eyebrow "Fire, Miss. Lu. She was using her phone during meeting." He said and walked away.

He was driving the car and he parked the car and got out of it, he walked in the hotel, and everybody bowed to him. He took an elevator pressed the 24th floor's button, and then he walked towards the last door, he entered the pin and opened the door entered the room and locked the door.

He sighed, he removed his coat and threw it on the couch, he sat on the couch placed near the window, he looked out of the window, tears escaped from his eyes, he sniffed a bit and wiped those tears. He took the wine bottle and poured some in the glass and drank it in a one go.

After some more glass of wine, his eyes became heavier, he rested his head, his eyes were looking at nothing.

"Min Ji-ah" the only word he spoke was this.
He closed his eyes and doesn't know when the darkness consumed him.

Meanwhile.....

A woman was sitting on chair and food was already got cold, she was waiting for someone, may be that person didn't arrive.

Her appetite was died. She sighed and stood up, walked into her room. She laid on the bed, she rested her head on the head board. Some tears escaped from her eyes, she doesn't even have the courage to wipe them at least.

She closed her eyes took a deep breath
"Jungkook" the only word she said was this.
She also didn't realised when she drifted into the sleep.

Two people, different places, two broken hearts, two tore souls, two lives. And One relation.

The fate was very well aware of these hearts and their pleadings. But this fate played game with both the people.
The fate have different plans for them.
They were meant to be together, They were bounded with the string of fate
.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞,
𝐈𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮.
𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐭,
𝐓𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐲, 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬"
                                                                        -
Anais Nin

Please don't forget to vote and comment
and BORAHAE 💜