CHAPTER 12

HOW CAN I TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU?
CAN'T SEE ANYONE OTHER THAN YOU.
I JUST CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU.

AUTHOR's POV

After that night ended when two souls were collided to each other in the name of a hug.

Sometimes you think that you've everything you had desired for. But fate is something more better for you than those things.

After that night, Y/N was very anxious about whatever happened, she was confused as Jungkook hugged her and after that he didn't talked to her 2 days have passed... They haven't crossed each other's path.

But Y/N needs a break, she wants to get out of those unnecessary thoughts and hopes. She knew Jungkook and she doesn't want to jump on conclusion that everything is going to okay. As she knows that her life can't be normal. She began to feel that her life isn't love worthy.

On the other hand Jungkook was restless and angry on himself, he didn't liked that her eyes were full of pain and hurt. Her tears were making him feel like he has been stabbed multiple times in his heart.

Jungkook tried to ignore her these 2 days, but his mind was full of her images. He was driving towards his house. He just wants to see her as he was desperate to just see her face.

He likes to watch her sleeping, she looks so peaceful while sleeping, her lips always form a pout, her bug eyes lashes makes her even more beautiful.
Just the thought of her sleeping made his heartbeats fast.

It was 2 AM, he almost reached the house, but he saw a sports bike got out of his house in a very high speed.
His eyes widened he thought maybe some rival mafia send someone to investigate him, he needs to catch that man before he reached his destination.

Jungkook buck up is speed and drive as fast as he can, he has to admit that guy was a good rider. He was riding his motorbike at most speed. They both got into a tunnel.

Guy increased the speed and ride it casually

Guy increased the speed and ride it casually. After chasing him for a while he stopped abruptly in front of a building.

Jungkook also stopped a bit far from him, to see what he's going to do. Jungkook noticed it was a outskirts of Seoul.

That guy parked the bike and removed his helmet,  Jungkook eyes got spread like fungus....

The one Jungkook was chasing from so far was.... His own WIFE.