CHAPTER 2

I AM YOUR SHADOW,
WHEREVER YOU'RE I AM WITH YOU.
EVEN AFTER I DIE,
I'LL LIVE IN YOU.
I AM DISTANT WITH MYSELF,
MY GOD KNOWS IT,
YOU'RE IN MY SOUL... MY LOVE.

AUTHOR's POV

A woman was busy in her work at her cabin.... She was concentrated on her laptops screen. Then a knock gained her attention, "Come in." Weak but audible words escaped from her lips.

Another woman entered in the cabin. "Ma'am.... Someone is looking for you." She looked at her with frown. "Who?" She asked.
"She said she will not tell me her name. And she know you personally." She again furrowed her eyebrows try to think who can be the person.

She nodded "Ok... Let her in.... And ask Mr. Song to meet me after lunch. I've something to discuss with him." The woman nodded and bowed and then left the room.

After few minutes again a knock was heard... She ordered to come in.

A woman entered with the mask on her face, her clothes were very average and hairs were tied into a bun. She entered and walked towards the table and sat down without permission, she dropped her bag on the table with loud thud. And raised her eyebrow towards other.

She smirked in the mask.... "Bitch... Are you gonna say something... Or sit there like a statue." She said....

"Y/N.... Say something baby." She said in cocky tone and Y/N just smirked.

"First you tell me what are you doing here. After so many years." She asked her in the same cocky tone....

The other woman got irritated and removed her mask and threw at the table. "Oh... Come on.... For how much time you're going to be mad at me Y/N. Forgive me baby." She said in irritatedly but with some regrets in her words.

"Sia.... I'm not mad at you... But I am disappointed... That you left me without even saying a word. You were my best friend... And now after 2 years you came back suddenly... Do you have any explanation for that." She looked at Sia's eyes filled with tears.... She stood up and went towards her kneels down and hugged her.

"Y/N the situation was not good that time... Even I confused what to do and my family was also going through very hard time. Our financial conditions was very low. At that time my uncle came and told us to move with them and they provided us what we want... Because of him we settled in china and after some time... I got a role for modelling... And i got selected. Now things are different, Y/N I came here just to meet you, and apologize to you. I'm sorry please forgive me." Sia was crying and could feel Y/N's tears on her exposed, shoulder.

They broke the hug.... "You bloody bitch... You didn't even called me for once." Y/N said while her tears.

"I was not courageous enough to face you after I left without even saying a word. Sorry." She sniffed.

"Do you know how much I missed you, the only best friend left me. Do you know how much I was lonely." She said while smacking her shoulder.

"Leave it.... Now you've to promise me that you'll call me whenever you'll get time." She said in ordering tone.
And Sia nodded immediately. They both chuckled and hugged each other.