CHAPTER 11

I'M LIVING INCOMPLETE,
I MIGHT NOT SAYING THIS.
BUT,
I NEED YOU.

AUTHOR's POV

Jimin dragged her towards the stage, though it wasn't a business party but the media arrived there so he thought to announce the project they're working on.

The both barely reached there and media started poking questions.

"Mrs. Jeon... Congratulations on the new project. my question is 'Why did you decide to contribute on this project?' " The genuine reached there ear drums.
She was actually expecting this question.

Jimin handle her microphone.
"First of all... Thank you... And Jimin and I were planning for this project from long time. So when things got cleared we are doing this." She was a bit nervous as she never liked to be on camera but still tried to sound confident.

"Mr. Park Why suddenly became partner of with Mrs. Jeon." And there it is an irrelevant question again doubting there relationship and stuff.

Jimin smirked at that question "Well if you've done research about that. You'll come to know that I was with J'Cares's  from almost 5 years now as Sleeping Partner. So it isn't a sudden decision.... I just decided to became an Active Partner. That's it." Sarcasm was dripping from Jimin's words.

"Mrs. Jeon... How it's going with Mr. Jeon?" Y/N clenched her fist tightly, digging her nails in her palms. She took a deep breath before answering.

She scoffed "Well... I was kinda expecting that, as you guys got no chill." She said in a sassy way.

"And about the answer... We're doing great. Our relationship is very good. We're having a great time. Now if your gossips are over, can we move to the real question please." She smirked and answered some more questions.

But there was someone who wasn't liking this at all. The way these media people were exploiting her. He was very annoyed and angry.

The chugged the whole glass of red wine. In order to keep himself calm.

"Will you dance with me? Princess." Jimin offered his hand out in a flirty way.

Y/N wasn't surprised as he was her best friend for years now. She blushed a bit and accepted his hand.

They both were the centre of attention, Jimin snaked his hand on her waist pulling her more closer. She kept her hand on his shoulder.

The music begin to play and they started to move, they were swaying their bodies.

And Jungkook were looking at them with burning eyes. He gritted his teeth, he clenched on the glass he was holding. He didn't liked the way Jimin was holding on to her.

He kept the class on the counter top and stepped towards them. Jungkook didn't wanted to create any scene here. Like he wanted to beat the shit out of him but was well aware that this place is not for that.

He swiftly reached there and held Y/N's shoulder. Both of them halted when Jungkook touched her shoulder.

Jungkook glided his hand from her shoulders to waist. "Can I have Opportunity to dance with my WIFE." he said calmly but annoyed too.