Be Nice to Me

There is very little left of me,

And it's never coming back.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BIRTH RECORDS—

JACKSON, Perseus

Caucasian male, 17

Born 08/18/1997 to BLOFIS, Sally (neé JACKSON), biological father unknown.

OTHER RELATION/S—

UGLIANO, Gabriel (stepfather)

BLOFIS, Paul (stepfather)

NOTES—

G. Ugliano—MISSING, presumed DEAD. Reported MISSING by S. Blofis.

S. Blofis is currently pregnant with her second child, to be P. Jackson's half-sibling.

MEDICAL—

The last documented appointment was in 2009, the year P. Jackson turned twelve. Diagnosed with ADHD and dyslexia. No other oddities were noted by doctors in previous checkups.

HISTORY—

P. Jackson has been expelled from multiple schools, for a variety of reasons, mostly pertaining to violent or irresponsible behaviour.

He was the subject of the nationwide manhunt/kidnapping the year he turned 12, returning home less than a month before G. Ugliano was declared MISSING.

Various sightings across the USA, coinciding with events labelled DISASTROUS or EXTRAORDINARY by S.H.I.E.L.D.

Was declared MISSING for 11 months the year he turned 17. Unsighted for the first 8 months, sighted infrequently across the USA for the ninth, then across Europe for the last two, in the company of 6 and then 7 other teenagers, 2 of which remain UNIDENTIFIED (see: NOTES). All sightings coincide with events declared DISASTROUS by S.H.I.E.L.D.

(see: GRACE, Jason, CHASE, Annabeth, MCLEAN, Piper, VALDEZ, Leo and ZHANG, Frank)

The group were sighted without P. Jackson and A. Chase for a period of two weeks, while on the coast of Africa.

Currently lives with S. Blofis and P. Blofis at a New York City address.

NOTES—

Similar discrepancies in mentioned files—school trouble, MISSING PERSONS cases, CRIME or FELONY charges, lack of one or more biological parent/s

Two files MISSING or OUTDATED—

DI ANGELO, Nico—MISSING, presumed DEAD, as of 1943

(see: DI ANGELO, Bianca and DI ANGELO, Maria)

and LEVESQUE, Hazel—MISSING, presumed DEAD, as of 1937

(see: LEVESQUE, Marie)

Natasha scanned the document, pausing to double-check a few things. "So... Perseus, is it?"

"Yes." His voice was tense.

"You're eighteen this year? Birthday August eighteenth?"

The terse tone again. "Yes."

She wasn't sure she'd get more than one or two-syllable responses. Perseus had sat up straight on the stool, hands clenched in his lap.