11 : Heading out to the capital (4)

"Go, and make sure to annihilate them all."  -  Cale Henituse 

•  •  • 

20 soldiers, 10 knights and 3 special guards,  their envoy which consisted of this protection squad and then some other servants.

Finally starts to head towards the capital which of course,  as with most fantasy world travel it was not very uneventful trip.

Nobody dared to touch their carriage in the Henituse territory,  the carriage did not have a flag that represented the family.

But the carriage itself had the golden turtle,  the symbol of the Henituse family drawn on it. It was representative of the Henituse family's love for wealth and longevity. 

However as soon as they left the Henituse territory,  they ran into a sitution.

'As expected,  they really do shows up.' 

While they we're rushing through the mountain range,  tens of people suddenly showed up in the valley.

"Pay the tolls,  if you want to cross this mountains!"

"Take out everything you have! After your claim to have everything taken out,  it will be 1 slap for every bronze we find!" 

Yes,  it was the Bandits. 

There are bound to be bandits in a fantasy story,  but the fact that they we're tens of them are quiet suprising. 

They probably relied on their numbers to attack  which only had 10 knights but 20 soldiers. 

Roksoo looked towards Cale who was resting his face on his knuckles,  while yawning looking out boredly. 

"Cale, do you think they didn't saw the symbol in the carriage?"

"I guess so." 

"Idiot beginners!" 

Cale nodded at Hong's assesment. He was not afraid of bandits,  why would he be afraid of some pesky pest? 

Knock knock 

The knocking came from the small window by the driver's seat,  before the window was slightly opened and Geno looked inside. 

"Young master,  Miss Roksoo pardon me but it seems like we will need to take a break,  there seems to be quiet a lot of pest here." 

Roksoo nodded at him,  understanding what he meant while petting on' silver fur however Cale was rather annoyed. 

His Roksoo was looking forward on going to the capital,  but they just had to run into some pest along their way. Thus Cale was irritated. 

Before Geno could even close the window again,  Cale give out an order,  Which the black haired woman,  Roksoo didn't heard. 

"Go,  And Make Sure To Annibilate Them All." 

Geno nodded his head,  already used to it. The cruel side of their young master is still there.

Hidden inside of him. Hidden from everyone. 

Hidden specially from Roksoo.

Kim Roksoo was being protected by someone who is more terrifying than the bandits. Someone who was sitting quietly beside her.

As Roksoo was shivering while listening to the sound of the Bandits's scream coming from outside their carriage.  She started to calculate the time and her planned.

'About a day and a half.' 

In about a day and a half,  they would arrive at the area where the black dragon was being tortured,  it was a good thing that it was earlier than when Choi Han arrived in the novel.