No way..

(1 week till summer is over)

I was sitting at my desk and painting my nails intill

*ringgg* *ring*
I answered my phone

Why is the manager calling me? (Magcon)

"Hello?"

"Hello Alexis"

"Yes?"

"Okay well you've been uploading singing covers"

"Yes?"

"Well.. Another manager. He's big he finds Alot of hot new singers. He got ahold of me and would like to meet you"

"Really!?"

"Yes. Alexis I believe you have what it takes to make it big and I think you should talk to him"

"Alright!"

"Okay I'm busy so I'll just give you his number and you call as soon as you can I think it will be good for you! It's 555-5555"

"Alright! Thankyou"

He hung up

This is amazing!

I dialed the number and pressed call

It took like 10 rings but he answered

"Josh Payne speaking. what do you need?"

"My manager said you got ahold of him and wanted me to call. Im Alexis Dallas"

"Alexis! Yes! I've wanted to talk to you but I'm busy so lets talk about this real quick. I believe you have what I'm looking for. I think you can be the next big thing. I've made Alot of people famous and I would like to give you an opportunity"

"Okay! how?"

"Well. In 2 weeks I wanna fly you to New York and we can meet up in person and you can sing for people at the beginning of a Concert. If they like you.. I think I'll give you a Chance. So In two weeks your gonna live in New York. I know your gonna need time to decide so Call back with in the next 4 days and let me know. I'll have someone call and give you the rest of the information soon"

"Alright.. thanks"

I hung up.

Live.. in.. new.. york...

Leave all this.
I love it here but there's not much I can do
This Is a big chance for me
Should I?
I can't just leave..
I defiantly need time to think about This one..