"Goodmoring"

It's Thursday. Meaning Jack and jack are leaving tomorrow.

I don't like the thought of all of us breaking up and spreading apart. Like we're not gonna be close anymore. We can't talk in person everyday.

I'm glad for them though! It's soo cool they get to do this!

I'm sitting in my windowsill looking out at the Orange color in the sky.
It's 4:30 in the morning.

I feel asleep but still didnt get to sleep that long.
I'm actually wide awake right now!

Everyone else is sleeping.. that I know of.

I grabbed my Camera and walked down stairs quietly so I won't wake everyone up!
It's dark down here

What if there's Ghosts!?
What.. what am I even thinking?

I laughed at myself then walked down the other set of stairs and went right into the music room.

I flicked the lights on and just stood there starring at the room.

It's so nice in here, I could never get tired of this!
Better use it while I can...

I went over to the piano and set my Camera up so it was at a perfect angle.

I hit record
"Hey guys! It's me Alexis Dallas and since I haven't done. A cover in a little while and lastnight I just went to see fast and furious and automatically fell in love with this song so I decided I'm gonna cover it"

I cleared my throat
"It's called "See you again"

I looked down at the piano keys infront of me and started pushing down on them.

"It's been a long day, without you my friend. And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again. We've come a long way from where we began, Oh I'll tell you all about it when I see you again. When I see you again"

I continued playing the piano as I sang the song. I tried my best and got my voice to the correct notes.

"Thankyou guys for Watching! please give me thumbs up if you enjoyed this video and comment down below all your thoughts about it"

I blew a kiss at the camera and then ended the video.

I heard the door open so I turned around

"AHHH" I screamed

"AHHH"

It's Gilinsky.

"You scared me!" I said

"Sorry!"

"Why are you down here?" I asked him

"The real question is..Why are you down here?" He asked

"I asked first!" i said

"I came down cause I thought I heard something.. well actually I knew it was you. I heard you singing.. You did a really good job"

"Thankyou.."

He nodded
The room got silent.

We both walked over and sat down on the couch.

"Soo you're leaving tomorrow.." I said

"Yeah.. First concert being just me and jack. Im nervous!"

"You'll do great jack! I love your singing..."

Actually.. thinking about it.. I don't know if I've ever heard him sing.

I mean.. at magcon he did.
But with other people.