Flight

(Nash's p.ov)
Me-taylor-the jacks-Matt-aaron-carter-Jacob-and Hayes are waiting in the hotel room. Well not really waiting just really excited!
Cams sister is coming!
Alexis Dallas <3
I've met her a few times and she is really sweet.
All the boys including me are so happy! We can't wait for them to get here.
We have to wait 6 more hours till they will be in this room.
There are normally 11 of us boys. (Taylor,jack,jack,Jacob,Hayes,me,cam,mat, carter and Shawn)
Shawn isn't here right now. He is off doing stuff with a few friends that are near by. He's staying with them for 2 days intill we leave to go to wherever the next magcon is being held.
(Alexis p.ov)
We are on the plane. We still have a little less than 5 hours till we land.
"Okay cam now can I ask my questions?"
"You just asked one"
"Shut up!" "Can I?"
"Go ahead?" "Talk slow so I can understand you"
"Okay!"
"We'll first of all... Do you have a lot of fans?"
"Yeah. I guess so"
"Okay! Do they ever stand outside of your hotel?"
"Sometimes.. Well actually yeah.. Most of the time"
"Do they ever annoy you"
"No I love my fans!"
"Do you think they will like me or hate me?"
"We'll you are my sister and I don't think they would hate you if anything they are gonna love you"
"Okay! How far is the hotel from the airport?"
"About 20 minutes"
"So were getting off in New York"
"That's what I said didn't I?"
"Yep. Ok how does this whole magcon thing go?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean like I know it's a bunch of vine boys (you and your friends) and I know you go on a stage and do a bunch of random performances"
"Yeah that's basically it. Other than the fact that we travel all the time to a bunch of different places . Well a new place every 4ish days depending on schedual and we wanna go places when were on break so we don't get much sleep and after a while you get tierd of hotels."
"You basically just explained bad things about it"
"No I wasn't done... Other than that its great going a bunch of places and meeting the beautiful fans all around the world. They are all so nice and there so devoted on us! An d it is great going out and seeing how many people know we're we are. It is kinda creepy but I love it!"
"That's soo cool" I said
God I can't wait to get off this plane! I've never traveled anywhere and now I'm traveling all around the world! ;)
"How many people are gonna be in the hotel room?"
"About 9"
"How many are girls?"
"None"
"I'm the only girl?"
"Yeah"
"Oh."
This is gonna be wierd. I guess
"Is that it?" He asked me
"Yeah. I believe it is!"
We still have a little more than 4 hours left.
I have nothing better to do,I've asked all my questions,and my phone is dead.
I would take a nap but I'm not tierd at all.
I decided to look out the window.
I couldn't see anything cause it was dark and there wasn't much to look at anyways!
Ughh I'm so bored.
"Cam?"
"Ughh.. Yes?"
"Can I use your phone?"
"No use yours"
"It's dead"
"No! This is the only thing I have to do!" He said
"Ughh whatever! Cow!"
"Cow?"
"Yeah"
"Why?"
"What do you mean why?"
"Why did you call me a cow?"
"Cause I had nothing better to say"
"Umm.. Fair enough" he said then looked back at his phone screen.
Screw it I'm just gonna take a nap.