The discovery

It's been a week since fireteam Zeta arrived on Remnant. Also Ozpin helped them by keeping James occupied and letting them have the slip while he keeps James busy. Now Beacons CCT is now been upgraded and fret has connected with its systems. Prime and Yang became good friends while Edward and velvet are becoming closer without realizing it. Lui is still making repairs on the Slipspace drive with some help with Weiss and Glynda. Finally Y/n has been more focused on preparations incase hostiles begin to attack. As Y/n was working on new schismatic for Beacons defensive Yang entered the warehouse only seeing Y/n.

Yang: Hey big guy what's up?

Y/n: hello Miss Xiao Long.

Yang: Please just call me Yang.

Y/n: Very well. Well Yang I currently making schismatic for Beacons defense system and have Fret take control.

Fret: That's right! No one can hack me and for that Beacon's defensives will be hard to get by.

*Alarm*

Y/n: What's going on?!

Fret: A village nearby is being attack by the White fang!

Y/n: Understood get Fire team Zeta here immediately!

Fret: Already on it.

Yang: Can we come with you?

Y/n: ...fine but we do things my way understood!

Yang: Crystal.

Y/n: Alright gear up, we leave immediately!

Time skip

As teams Zeta, RWBY, and JNPR board the condor Blake was acting suspicious of this operation.

Edward: Blake are you ok?

Blake: Y-yeah I am.

Y/n: Alright everyone cut the chatter! Our mission is to eliminate any White Fang we encounter! If they surrender cuff them and wait till the police arrive understood!

Everyone: Sir yes sir!

Y/n: Ruby you wanna see how Spartans work?

Ruby: Would I ever!

Y/n: Then watch and learn.

Y/n Then opens the door and they are really high up in the air. Y/n told Fret the moment they exit the condor land the condor so team RWBY and JNPR can join them.

 Y/n told Fret the moment they exit the condor land the condor so team RWBY and JNPR can join them

Y/n: Zeta team... On me!

All four began to jump out surprising the eight still on board the condor.

Weiss: Did they just?

Jaune: Yup just jumped out.

Nora: Awesome let's go Ren!

Ren: Nora no.