From the Ground up

A few weeks passed after the Infinity's arrival Y/n made the village he saved into a UNSC colony called Hope. There he recruited new people into the ranks of the UNSC which involved Faunus as well. Then he as time pass on he decided to head to JNPR's dorm to offer Jaune a position.

*knock*knock*knock*

Jaune: Hello?

Y/n: It's Y/n.

Jaune: Oh come in.

*opens the door*

Jaune: Hey Y/n is there something you need?

Y/n: Well Jaune it's about... where's the rest of your team?

Jaune: Oh they went to Vale to grab some groceries since Nora ate the rest.

Y/n: I see well back to what I was saying. Jaune I'm here to offer you a position in the UNSC.

Jaune: Wait what?! A position why me?

Y/n: You show promise and a potential candidate as a tactician so I offer you to be the first Spartan four of Remnant. You'll have your own living quarters for you and your team and your very own Mjolnir armor. What do you say?

Jaune:... I'll take it.

Y/n: Then I here by welcome you Corporal Jaune Arc into the Spartan program. *shakes his hand*

Jaune: So what are my tasks then?

Y/n: You'll be given a run down of how a Spartan works on and off the field and you'll be in charge on training future Spartans if need be Same goes for your team.

Jaune: Ok but I assume there's a catch right?

Y/n: Sadly yes, you have to go through the augmentation.

Jaune: It's going to be painful right?

Y/n: *nods his head yes*

Jaune: *sigh* alright I'll do it.

Y/n: Are you sure?

Jaune:... Yes... yes I am!

Y/n: I hope you are ready for this Jaune because once you accept this there is no going back.

Jaune: I gotten this far on being a student of Beacon I can't stop being a Spartan now.

Y/n: Well if it's your decision then I can't object. There will be a pelican waiting for you tomorrow morning at 06:00 don't be late corporal.

Jaune: *solutes* Sir yes sir!

Y/n: Oh and Jaune do You like Pyrrha?

Jaune:... Well I do admire he spirt and I'm thankful she trains me from time to time but how do I approach her?

Y/n: Just be yourself Spartan.

Jaune: Thank you sir. *walks off*

Fret: He'll make a good inspiration for future soldiers you know.

Y/n: If he survives the training we will put him through.

2 months later

UNSC Training Post Delta