CHAPTER THREE

chapter three, bank robbery

Maya walked into Mjs room with a whole bunch of movies in her hand as they had agreed on having a movie night.

"okay, I have a few options. The Maze Runner, Superhero movie, 13 going on 30, Divergent, Scary Movie or Epic Movie." Maya says looking at the CD cases in her hand.

"13 going on 30" Mj replied moving over so Maya had space to sit on the bed. Maya got the movie ready and they got comfortable on the bed and watched the movie. halfway through the movie both girls had ended up falling asleep.

Elliot and Ned sat in Peters room waiting for him so they could build the lego together but they both got bored and ended up building it by themselves.

They sat waiting on his bed for him to get back while Ned was holding the lego.

Peter opened his window not noticing Elliot and Ned sitting there and starting crawling on his roof, taking off his mask and throwing it on the floor.

Both boys look up at the roof and see Peter there, Ned having a shocked look on his face and Elliot having an expressionless face as he already knew about Peter being spiderman and wanted to talk to him tonight about it.

Elliot and Ned watched Peter close the door with a web and get down from the roof. Ned still looking utterly shocked.

Peter finally turns around and sees Ned and Elliot sitting on his bed. When Peter turns around, due to Neds shocked state, he drops the lego that him and Elliot spend hours building.

"Dude, that took us ages" Elliot said looking at Ned.

"What was that?!" Aunt May yelled when she heard the crash of the lego. "uh, nothing nothing" Peter yelled back before turning around to face Elliot and Ned again.

"Your the spiderman" Ned says "From YouTube"

"Nah he's the spiderman from Netflix" Elliot said sarcastically making both Peter and Ned give him a look. "Okay I'm sorry"

"I'm not" Peter says taking off his suit fully

"You were on the ceiling" Ned says. Elliot was just standing there finding the conversation very amusing

"No I wasn't" Peter says making Elliot chuckle "What are you guys doing in my room?"

"Aunt May let us in, you said we were gonna finish the Death Star" Ned says

"Well we finished it but you broke it" Elliot says making Ned give him a look that says shut up.

"You guys can't just bust into my room!" Peter says before the door opened making Peter turn around and move back.