CHAPTER FOUR

—————————————————————————

chapter four, hey Parker, dance with me

Maya was dancing with Liz at the party. she was wearing a white cropped tank with a see through flowered short sleeve on top paired with some light blue jeans and her black converse which she painted spider webs on it and some spiders in red and blue.

Elliot, Ned and Peter get out of Aunt Mays car and walk up to the front of Liz's house. "Dude. you have the suit, right?" Ned asks. Peter pulls up his sleeve enough so you can see his suit underneath. "Yeah" he says

"This is gonna change our lives" Ned says as the three boys walk into the house. "Okay. We're gonna have Spider-Man swing in, say you guys are tight, and then I get a fist bump or one of those half bro-hugs."

"I can't believe you guys are at this lame party" Mj says spreading jam on a piece of toast

"Hey Mj" Elliot says blushing when he saw Mj. Mj nodded into his direction before spreading more jam on the toast

"But you're here too" Ned says giving her a questioning look.

"Am I?" Mj says "Maya forced me to come" she finished before taking a bite out of the toast and walking off.

Liz walks up to the three boys after finishing dancing with Maya and starts having a conversation with them.

Once Liz walks off Maya walks over, "Hey guys" she says smiling "Elliot you've been ignoring my messages all day. I thought we were gonna walk to school together." Maya says looking at Elliot confused.

"Oh, right something came up" Elliot says as in reality he's been ignoring her too scared that's he's accidentally gonna slip out the fact that Peter is spiderman.

"Oh okay" Maya says giving him a tight lipped smile.

Maya is about to continue talking to the boys but she gets cut off by Flash talking in the microphone "Penis Parker, what's up?" Flash starts honking a horn into the stereo system making Maya cover her ears. "So, where's your pal Spider-Man? Let me guess. In Canada with your imaginary girlfriend?"

The crowd starts laughing and booing except Maya, Peter, Ned and Elliot.

"That's not Spider-Man. That's just Ned in a red shirt." He says mocking Peter.

"Hey Parker, dance with me and forget the douche bag Flash" Maya says outstretching her hand to Peter.

He reluctantly took her hand and when he did Maya started leading him to the crowd of dancing teenagers.

They started dancing to the song with Peters arms around her waist and Mayas around his neck. After the song was done they both let go of each other.

"Uh, I have to go but it was fun dancing with you." Peter says before walking off. Maya looked at him confused as to what the rush was to leave but just ignored it and went to find Mj

"Hey wanna go home now, I'm kinda tired" Maya says too Mj.

"Yeah I was gonna ask before but you and Peter were dancing and didn't wanna ruin that" Mj says smiling.

Both girls walked out and called there dad to pick them up.

The girls got out the car and walked through the front door.

"Maya" Mj says making Maya turn around to look at her "Can I sleep in your room tonight?"

"Sure" Maya says smiling. both girls went to their own rooms to get ready for bed. As Maya got into bed Mj opened her door and turned off the light and got under the quilt next to Maya. Both girls fell asleep after 5 minutes happy within the presence of each other

haillie speaks
i absolutely adore Maya
and Mj and wish me and
my sister were like that