Introduction

Ending of 20th century, a new century to come in less than 10 years, with the discovery of new gadgets and technologies the human life was beginning to become more and more comfortable.

With these thoughts in their minds and thinking of their better futures, our protagonists are living their life with new thoughts and the burdens they are given by the society. Well our protagonists are nearly hundreds of kilometres far from each other. Nirjala is living her simple and miserable life in interiors of capital city New Delhi while Ujwal is painting his presence in the so called cities of god "Varanasi".

What happens when these two people of two different mentalities are married to each other? Ujwal being a graduate and Nirjala being a small girl who is not allowed to continue her studies after 10th.Ujwal being a thinker and a strict person whereas Nirjala really valuing small things of her life.

What happens when Ujwal misunderstands Nirjala a spoilt and arrogant brat from a metropolitan city when in reality Nirjala is exactly the type of women he wants in his life .What happens when the misunderstanding costs the life of Nirjala. Will Nirjala be able to face the difficulties caused by the society, will Ujwal overlook all the imperfections of Nirjala and make her difficulties his difficulties, will he support Nirjala throughout his life, will Nirjala forgive him for his betrayal and begin to trust him again, will she give a chance to their marriage again, will she agree to spend her life with Ujwal when she knows that her life is very short for a promise of lifetime.

Let's discover the story of these individual souls and let's see where the path they chose takes them to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued

AUTHORS NOTE

Hi everyone,

This is your inexperienced author, well this is the first story I am writing and hope that you all will support me throughout this venture.

Well life is never a straight path and is never perfect to anyone as well as has been imperfect to our protagonists portrayed in the novel, hence the name Imperfection.

Further plot of the story will be uncovered as we move further in the chapters.