𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

He always knew his eyes would one day see the gates of heaven, but never in his wildest dreams did he imagine he would get a glimpse of it's light so soon.

It was when his gaze landed upon a dark-pigmented girl, did he see what an angel was.

Instead of being behind the clouded skies above, an ecstasy so pure stood in front of him.

The ecstasy went by the name of,
Brielle.

When he had first seen Brielle, he had assumed she were a mere beauty; a sweet girl in which he took an interest in

But boy, was he wrong.

She wasn't just a piece of paradise.

No, she was worth a lot more than that.

She was the shining star that he needed in his life.

She was the only person who his guarded heart had room to hold.

She had his entire focus, tangling herself within it.

She was heaven itself.

Every man longed for heaven, but the man who longed for it the most was,
Maurice.

Every man longed for heaven, but the man who longed for it the most was, Maurice

NAME PRONUNCIATIONS
Maurice: More - Reese
Brielle: Bree - El

If you still don't know if you're saying it right, you can put the names into google and ask for the pronunciation.

If any story seems similar to mine, it is a coincidence! This is mostly from my head, but I'm not gonna act like I didn't get inspiration from other books. But, I'm pretty sure everybody gets inspiration from other stories.

If the chapters that I write seem similar to something you have read, I swear I didn't copy anyone. I've been making small notes/scenes on this book since late 2021, but I never started writing it until 2022.

If you feel like I have copied you or another author, please let me know. Don't be afraid to comment about it, because I'd love to sort it out privately! Trust me, I know how annoying it is to see the hard work you have put into a story get completely plagiarized. So, I want to make sure nobody feels I have done so to them.

Hope you all will enjoy my story! <3

VOTE. COMMENT. FOLLOW.