7 ⋆ ✭ 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞 ✭ ⋆

His Bliss - ▶︎ Playing 00:07 ────⬤────────── 00:25

00:07 ────────────── 00:25

Brielle greeted Mr. Allen by the entrance of the homeroom door.

"Morning, Brielle!" He cheerfully said, staring at the girl who was maybe an inch or two shorter than him.

Mr. Allen was not that tall.

He was around five' nine or five' ten.

"Good morning!" Brielle returned, smiling at Mr. Allen, who smiled back.

She was getting ready to walk passed him, but he maintained eye contact, causing Brielle to slow down in her tracks.

"Did you cut your hair?" He joked, causing Brielle to release a short, fake laugh, shaking her head lightly.

Brielle had taken her braids out, and wore her natural hair. Her braids really weren't old, but she felt like taking them out due to a soreness around her hairline.

Her hair was parted on the side, spiraling curls shoulder length, caressing her neck with every movement of her head, but when straightened, it reached a bit below her collarbone.

"I like this new hairstyle!" Mr. Allen complimented, moving out of the way to allow a few students to walk inside of the classroom.

"Thank you!" Brielle said, the last bell ringing as she replied.

Mr. Allen nodded lightly, motioning for her to go inside.

Brielle walked passed him, her smile widening with genuineness as she spotted Maurice in his normal seat.

They had been friends for two weeks!

Though, she didn't think they were the closest of friends. The two had each other's numbers, yet they had never contacted one another, or interacted outside of school.

Sometimes Maurice would join her for lunch in the courtyard, and they would talk about a variety of topics and their interests, while other days, he was nowhere to be seen.

Where was he?

Brielle didn't know.

But, winter was approaching quickly, so Brielle knew she had to change her lunch spot soon.

Maurice stared at the screen of his school-laptop, a blank expression on his face as Brielle hurried over to her seat, walking between a row of desks.