Chapter 4

"AUKWAKAUKAUK AUK AUK WAUKAURRRRRRKK! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP MISTAR KIM DOYOUNGO DING DONG!" Taeil hollered. "WE'RE GOING SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!" 

"we are not," Doyoung mumbled, sinking deeper into his soft mattress.

Taeil threw a pillow in his face. "YESSSS WE ARE!!!!!!!! MISTER OH TOLD ME THAT WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING!!!!! THAT DONKEY DOESN'T DELIVER SPECIAL HERB SPICEY THINGIES ONLY GROCERIES SO WE HAVE TO GO OURSELVES!!!"

"It's dawn and we are both nine years old no," Doyoung said.

"TOO BAD! AND I'M ELEVEN!"

Doyoung slowly pushed off all the pillows and blankets on his face. Hmm, it was usually Ten or Jungwoo that did these sorts of things. He wondered what made Taeil so hyper this morning. "Did you like, drink coffee or something?" he asked.

"What else could it be?" A bubbly voice said from Jungwoo's bed.

"Wellunripemulberriescausestomachpainandhallucinations," Doyoung mumbled, pointing to Taeil who was lying flat on his bed, pointing to the ceiling saying 'HA. HA HA. hA hA hA. ha HA ha. Ha HA! HAHAHA!'

"Hrm," Jungwoo said. Then he threw his blankets back over his head and rolled over.

Suddenly Doyoung didn't feel like sleeping so he walked over to the giant windows and flung the curtains open, spraying glorious bright sunlight everywhere across their room. Jungwoo groaned and plunked facefirst into his pillow. 

"YAY!" Taeil said. "NOW WE CAN GO SHOPPING! COLTSFOOT HORSETAIL JASMINE BLACK PEPPER BELLFLOWER ROOT GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASP"-Taeil took in another breath- "MUNG BEAN SPROUTS ELEPHANT EAR STALK GOJI BERRIES HEMLOCK HOLD UP WHY IS HEMLOCK THERE WHATEVER MOSS AND LEMON GRASS! WHEW, that's a long list!" 

"Sure," Doyoung called and obediently threw a white tunic in Taeil's face as he searched his closet for his favorite blue-and-gold jacket that he wore on very very very special occasions like feeding the unicorns. 

"OOH WOW, A SHIRT! NICE SHIRT! SHIRT SHIRT SHIRT I LOVE SHIRT!" the short dude sang, dancing around their spacious chamber while hugging the shirt Doyoung gave him.

"You shall not act like that when we go shopping," Doyoung sighed. "Or well, please do not act like that when we go shopping. Or ever. Yes, don't act like that ever," he concluded, quite proud of his problem-solving.

"Yes, Bossypants," Taeil said. Jungwoo giggled under the layers of blankets and pillows.

Then they proceeded to go shopping and get all the stuff

I'm lazy sorry

haha

as they were walking home Taeil began to act weird again

"HEY DOYOUNG!" Taeil said very loudly, although Doyoung saw no point in that because they were right beside each other.

"WOULDN'T IT BE WEIRD IF SOMEONE KIDNAPPED US RIGHT NOW? LIKE, REALLY WEIRD? SUPER WEIRD? GEE, I HOPE THAT ISN'T HAPPENING RIGHT NOW! BECAUSE LET ME TELL YOU, THAT WOULD BE BAD! LIKE, REALLY BAD! OH MY GOSH, IT COULDN'T BE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW, RIGHT? THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE WE COULD GET KIDNAPPED RIGHT NOW, RIGHT? LIKE, WOW, TWO, WOW, AMAZING PRINCES OF SOMETHING JUST WALKING AROUND AT 10:00 AM!"

"What are you-" Doyoung started, his ears hurting before he noticed the kidnapper running away in fright. 

"Oh well!" Taeil replied. "Or maybe they noticed the fact that the castle of Something is like, three feet in front of us and Taeyong would probably notice." He waved eagerly to the boy on the balcony, and Taeyong waved back.

So they entered the castle and put the groceries on the chicken counter. Then the two boys decided to visit Taeyong in Taeyong's room because they thought it weird of him not going outside to play with the other boys as he usually did. 

Turns out he was simply reading letters. Sitting in a small velvet chair with gold armrests, Taeyong stared at a small canvas, then at the letter, and then stared at the canvas some more. 

"Hi Doyoung," He said, not looking up from the canvas. "Hi, Taeil. Uhm. Beautiful day outside." 

"What are you reading?" Taeil asked, eagerly looking over his shoulder. 

"A note from my pen pal from Queendom," Taeyong replied. 

"Queendom?" Doyoung interfered. "I heard the citizens of Queendom are rather.....violent?" 

Taeyong nodded. "I've been sending her letters, though she doesn't respond. Look, she sent me this just a few days ago. That's the first thing she's ever sent me." He held up the canvas for them to see. 

At the bottom, small cursive letters spelled out 'BAE JOOHYUN'

At the bottom, small cursive letters spelled out 'BAE JOOHYUN'. Taeil laughed. 

but then

a scream interrupted them

it sounded like a cat

it was a cat

Yuta the cat

The three of them raced into the gardens to see the neos screaming over Yuta who was stuck in the tree. 

"Help," The kitten said, clinging onto the thin bark harder. 

"what can we do?" Taeil screamed over the noise

"CHOP THE TREE DOWN!" Jungwoo yelled. 

"nO!" Johnny shouted back

yk really can't write this so here's the video

yes they were cosplaying peppa pig

yes