Chapter 5

He quietly opened the door and the muffled shouts became louder and clear. 

J honny's jaw dropped.

he stared. 

he looked. 

then looked some more.

then violently looked again. 

"WHAT." 

Taeyong twisted his head up to look at the tall dude. "what, like what do you mean by 'what?' this is completely normal." he said, though it was hard to hear over all the noise. 

"No," Johnny said. "What. Is happening? Why have I literally never been here before?" 

Children were everywhere.

There were even a few on the beds, chairs, and tables on the ceiling. Johnny tried to count them all. 

THIRTEEN.

THIRTEEN kids lived in a completely different wing of the castle Johnny has lived in his whole life and he NEVER KNEW. Also, it was highly sus of how NOBODy has EVER mentioned this place. like ever. 'oh hey Johnny, just going to see the thirteen kids that never make contact with your group at all!'

"Huh," Taeyong commented, interrupting his thoughts. "Maybe it is just that we happened to never mention this ever to you. Also, you need to explore more. Do you even know that we have unicorns in a stable outside the fourth wing of this castle?" 

"WE HAVE UNICORNS?!" 

"Dude," Taeyong said exasperatedly. "How can you not know THAT? What else do you not know? that Yuta can shapeshift into a cat? The fact that the castle of Something is protected by magic so that it is invulnerable to all attacks?" 

"..."

"But, first I want you to meet the littles!" Taeyong dusted his shirt and tentatively walked into the room. 

the first thing Johnny noticed was the two brown-haired kids eating bananas on the ceiling, then his gaze switched to the four in a back corner cosplaying some sort of sad funeral thingy, only then he finally noticed a smol child that looked about five or so walking towards them. 

"hi hyung" He said cutely, waving to Taeyong. "hello new person." 

"Yes. um. Hi there. I'm Johnny"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfejFFa2kxY

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Taeyong snorfed. "this is Mark," he told Johnny, still recovering from the funny incident. 

Mark cocked his head to one side and smiled. "Hi! do you want to play together? I and my friends are playing Funeral." 

"ssssssssssssssssssssure," Johnny said. WHO THE HECK PLAYS FUNERAL?????? His mind screamed. 

Holding Mark's little hand, the three of them entered the room. Other than a small dude yelling 'MARKIE BROUGHT TWO MORE FUNNY DUDES!' Nobody noticed them. 

"......We will think of you kindly in our hearts. THE END" A child yelled. 

"WAIT!" Another screamed. "Renjun, you forgot to write a will!" 

"Shoot!" Renjun muttered, kicking the blankets and grass off of his body. "Someone get me a paper and pencil!" 

"h-HERE YOU GO," One of the children said while two others ran for their lives, screaming 'OH MY GOD HE CAME BACK TO LIFE AAH ITS THE WALKING DEAD' and such. 

Marky shook his hand free and ran after the two children through the spacious room. He tripped over a stuffy water bottle, grabbed one child by the wrist and managed to scoop up the other before they both broke free and began pulling Mark across the room by the back of his shirt. 

Naturally, being the older of the two and slightly stronger he pulled back and tripped over a Renjun who was apparently writing his will on a pile of loose floor tiles with coloured wax. "PLEASE STOP," he yelled. 

"Ahh Jisung! Chenle don't do that," Mark pleaded. 

but did they listen? NO

So four other dudes joined in. 

and then chenle grabbed a pillow

and Jisung grabbed a knife

and a big pillow fight started

but then suddenly before anybody could make a single move one of the other kids playing funeral began reading Renjun's will aloud. 

"AHEM, BEEP BOP BOOP I DIE I DIE OH NO CHAIR YES YES CHAIR I LOVE UHM B-A-Q-U-G-G-N-S" he read

while Renjun died of laughter in the background. 

And then Taeyong started to have a biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig headache.

"AAHHH TOMORROW MORNING SOMETHING IS GOING TO KILL OUR HOUSE AND THEN WE WILL ALL TURN INTO CATS AAH" He said in a rush and then passed out.

Johnny, being the oldest and most responsible person in the room, threw Taeyong out the window and then took Jisungs knife back to the kitchen. 

haha no Johnny put Taeyong in bed and everybody fell asleep.

Including Hendery.