𑁍☆ Aftermath 𑁍☆ (kitty 2)

Tord felt something nibbling his hair horn. He grunts, not wanting to get up. This was alex way of stating he was hungry. He'd usually jump on tom and claw at the blankets, but since Tord was someone new, Alex just decided to try finding a new way to bother him. 

Tom was still asleep, a blanket over the two of them as he rested. Dude was drained, he put in alot of effort on pounding in Tord.

Tords eyes fluttered open as it was annoying to have a cat touching your face and making you itchy.

Tom held tord close by his waist, he was all snuggled up and comfy

Tord took a few seconds to process what the hell happened and how it wasn't a dream. "Huh." Tord murmured. He then remembered- Oh shit he had work. 'Whatever I get fired I get fired my ass hurts' Tord thought. He still couldn't understand that this guy who was dissing him earlier apologized and fucked him. Interesting how fast the night changes.

Tom snuggled into the crook of tords neck, he let out some soft purrs here and there.

Tord took one of his hands and started touching Tom's hair. Then he took the other one and pet Alex.

Tom lightly leaned into tords touch, he remained asleep.

alex growls and meows at tord, scratching and bopping his hand.

After a couple more minutes, tom woke up. He yawned , rubbing his 'eyes' awake.

Tord had just rested his eyes for a little. That is until he felt some weight shift.

Tom sat up, he looked around vision going to shit. Letting out a small groan he laid back.

" good morning,  dumbass" Tord said, giving Tom a little smile.

Tom hugged tord in return. "Mornin..."

"I suppose we should get up. I gotta call out work due to that.. turn of events last night." tord said as he started to get up.

"Rightt... ima call in sick too, just because I'm too lazy to actually go to work.." tom huffed sitting up.

Tord winced once on his feet and started to put on his clothes. "Soo- should I just leave or do you want me to stay Orr-" Tord asked. He's done one night stands before. He just doesn't know what Tom wanted

"Whatever makes you comfortable, it would be nice if you stayed for breakfast and dinner really" tom put his sweatpants on.

"Oh! Sure" Tord says. He had finished getting his clothes on.

Meanwhile, Tom went to get some water for the both of them "great".

Tord texted his co-worker, (y/n). (yeah im including you guys in this lmao)  'Hey I'm not feeling too great, I'm not gonna come in today.' He sat on the couch and Alex jumped in his lap purring.

Tord instantly got a response back. He shrugged it off, thinking they probably just said okay or something.

Tom handed Tord the water. 

"Thanks" Tord says. He chugged it In one shot. "So..if you dont mind me asking- what got you into being a bar tender?" Yes this was tords horrible try at small talk.

"Welll- my father used to be an alcoholic. He kinda passed it onto me, I really like alcohol " he chuckled awkwardly.

Tord decided to be a therapist for a second. "Oh- well I mean-" Tord shuffled his cup and then continued, choosing his words carefully. "Just because you get a habit from a person doesn't mean you're just like them. It's kinda human nature to have stuff passed on you know? Especially from parents since they should be your 'role models.' For example I picked up smoking from my sister and my dad."