Love Bites (WIP)

Hey guys, this isnt finished. i dunno if i should finish it-

Tom and Tord have been dating for a few years. They lost count after 3. 4-6? Who knows. What matters is, after all of that time, they stood loving each other. Tord's out now, getting his boyfriend some of his favorite hot coco from this place across the street called Rosé (the two males called it BICO because they only sell coffee in the winter time).

He made his way through the blistering cold, walking at a hurried pace. He shivered as he turned the corner to see the building he and Tom resided in. The norsk made his way in, greeted the receptionist, and took the elevator to his condo.

The door swung open as he felt the apartments scarce heat. Sure, if you were in it for a while you'd be toasty. He still wasn't satisfied as someone who could have potential frost bite. Of course, he was being dramatic but it's cold regardless. "Tom, I'm home." He called out as he closed the door with his foot, careful to not have it slam. He placed the coco down and took off the layers of winter clothing.

Scarf, hat, boots, and socks. He took off his pants to dry, leaving him in boxers and his plain black shirt. Their cat, whiskey, being his welcome committee.

He suddenly felt a presence step behind him, and two hands wrapped around his chest. "Hello Love" Tom breathed out on tords neck, making him shiver. He turned swiftly and kissed Tom. The cold male was embraced with a warmth that had grown familiar over the years. "Hello dear. I got the hot chocol-" he suddenly felt a swift push that made him stumble enough to fall on the couch. for plot and shit.

Tord tried to get up, ask Tom what the hell was that about, only to be shoved down. "Tom?" He said, looking up at the Brit. He was beautiful. Light brown hair, stubble, a million dollar smile, eyebrow, ear, and belly button piercings. Hell, he even had his tip pierced.  He had on a turtle neck, the black one Tord bought him.

Tord gulped as turned his head away. Tom quickly moved Tord's chin to face him softly. "You're freezing, my love.." he said, sitting in between Tord's thighs. "You don't mind if I warm you up, do you?" Tord couldn't refuse that offer. It was rare Tom ever asked for sex. They were far to busy to do that anymore, so this change of pace was nice. Tord nodded quickly, As Tom's thumb caressed Tord's bottom lip softly. Tord's lips being parted slightly as he leaned in for a kiss.

Tom moved the hand he had on Tord's chin to the left side of Tord's face. Toms right trailed up tord's shirt, making Tord gasp. Tom loved getting reactions from the norsk, so this noise made him tread forward. He used both hands as Tord squirmed at the warmth of his lovers hands. "Tom.." he squeaked as Tom ran his hands over tord's nipples. He knew he hit a sensitive spot and noted that mentally.

"I'm gonna ruin that pretty pale skin of yours.." he whispered, his husky voice was enticing. It wasn't as intoxicating as his touches and teases. Tom started kissing and biting at Tord's skin. To Tom's credit, Tord absolutely loved this. Tom was gonna explore Tord's body in ways he never thought of when he was fucking with him before. "Please.." Tord begged.

Tom stopped and looked at the norsk with amusement. "Please what?" "Please do.." "do what? Use your words my love." "Ruin ME. Please fucking leave me sore just - fuck. I need-" Tord hid his face away. Tom wouldn't let that slide, so he grabbed his face harshly and smirked.

"You need?" "I need you.." "louder? I couldn't hear you." "Holy fuck- I NEED YOU. Please just ruin me!" Toms hand was under tords boxers in a matter of seconds, making Tord mewl at the onslaught of pleasure. "Good boy.. I love you so much Tord.." Tom praised at Tord's (mere) composure. Tord panted, breathy  'fucks' and praise filled the room. 'I'm so close..' Tord thought. as if tom could read his mind, he stopped. tom got stared at the gorgeous mess he had lying on the couch.  "you're beautiful.." tom murmured. Tords face, flushed "why'd you stop? I was enjoying myself.." Tord asked, wanting more. tom only chuckled. "god, i've wanted to do this to you for a long LONG time.. I've missed you. i can't let you finish so quick, amor." tom said, grinning. 

(should i even continue this?)