(UNFINISHED)

Thomas walked on the white powdery snow. He hated this weather, but he had to get there TODAY. He just had to. As he went through the gate, he made his way to through all of the head stones. He finally found the one he was looking for. Memories flooded into his mind. The Brit attempted to smile.

"Hello, love." He started.
"God it's been a long while. I apologize for that. I've been busy with work." Thomas said. "Remember when we where sixteen and I took you here to eat because we hated how packed the lunchrooms where?" He bitterly chuckled to himself.

Flashback.

"Come on tord!" "I'm coming! Wait up!" The two boys ran. Then they came to a halt, panting. They layed in the soft grass, as the autumn breeze made the leaves dance. The pale skinned boy suddenly laughed. "You run fast for someone who wears those demonias." Tom grinned. "Oh my god shut up" he playfully pushed tords face away. "This is perfect. I never want this to end." "Really?" "Yeah. Being around you makes me happy." "Hey, Tord?" "Yeah?" "Could you maybe meet me here at night too? It's a lot calmer." He shook the urge to tell Tord he just wanted to be alone with him. He'd come to regret holding back that affection soon enough. "Sure, vampire." "Shut it!"
(4 years and 12 days)

Tord hurriedly made his way to the cemetery.
"Tom!" He shouted, making the Brit jump. "Tord why are you yelling?" He whispered yelled to the shorter male. "Sorry, sorry." He noticed Tom holding something behind his back. "What cha' got there, Tommy?" Tord flashed his trademark sinister smile. "I- um... Tordaline.." he started. Tord rolled his eyes as Tom stammered nonsense. "Thomas. Just spit it out! I won't judge you, we've been friends for how long?" He snapped. Tom pulled out his hands from behind him. Three black roses. "Roses??-" Tord looked confused. Then he became a bright red. "You've been there through my darkest times, and I want you in my life as more then a friend Tord. I recalled you saying how you liked roses. So I painted them black for you, because red roses felt way to basic." He rambled on. "Tord..? You aren't mad, are you? I'm sorry I can get you regular ro-" Tord suddenly pounced up and kissed him. "Just shh. Of course I want to be your boyfriend. And I love the roses." He said breathlessly. Tom felt the weight of the world lift off his shoulders as he and Tord shared a passionate kiss.

(1 year, 4 days)