Chapter 3- getting ready

I was woken up by someone flinging open my door and ripping open the curtains and a flood of light falling into my face. "Mmmmm Tris. Close the curtainsss." I said half asleep and I turned over onto my front and dug my face into my pillow. "Na ah rise and shine Jaz! We are going to the park for a stroll and a picnic." He was giving me a toothy grin. So I rolled over onto my back and sighed. "Only if James and Clio aren't going." He shook his head. "They have left to go to James parents." Phew. I didn't want a recurrence of what happened yesterday. That was just plain embarrassing. "Ok. I am in!" I jolted out of bed. Tristan chuckled and went for a high five. I slapped his hand back which sender jolts of pain down my hand but I just end laughed it of. "See you in a minute." He winked. "In your dreams." I laughed back.
I jumped into the burning hot shower and yelped. "Oww ow owww." I moaned. After a while a flush of cold water came and I just stood there letting the cold water run down me. I was thinking about yesterday. Omg how could I be so stupid?! I instantly regretted saying anything at all. Yes Clio could be s annoying but did she really deserve all the back lash she got? My thoughts got stopped by Connor bashing on the bathroom door. "Hurry up Jaz. We don't have all day." He shouted over the shower with his faint Scottish accent. I melted when he spoke my name. "Ok Connor!" I sang back and leaped out of the shower. Wrapping myself in a towel I darted into my bedroom. I got dressed whilst listening to 'Hero'. I put on a pair of dark, skinny, ripped jeans, a plain black long sleeved crop top and some grey converse. I applied some light makeup which included mascara and a touch of concealer. Curled my hair and I was ready to go. As I was leaving the door I scooped up my Michael Kors handbag and throw my phone into it.
The whole gang where waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs. "Come on Jazzzzz." Whined Autumn. "Coming!" I launched myself of the last three steps only to find a breakfast bar to be thrown at me. "Eat that on the way Jaz. Cause we need to go go go!"

Sorry that was a short chapter 💞💞💞