fracture

2nd June 2012 - 11:40 AM:

"Oppa I'll be right back," Hana said and exited the dance room.

She rushed through the staircase and entered the restroom.

After doing her business, she walked out of it and washed her hand in the sink.

A voice was heard behind her, Making the girl flinch. She turned around and saw her three bullies standing there.

"Look who we have here," said Sara

They slowly approached her, while Hana slowly started walking back till she reached the door and dashed out of it.

As she reached the stairs, a hand grabbed her tee and pulled her back.
It was none other than Lita.

Sia came beside them and grabbed a fistful of Hana's hair in her hand Making the girl wince in pain.

"I'm not in a mood to mess with you. Let's finish this quickly" Lita said with annoyance.

The three girls dragged Hana closer to the very first step of the stairs and pushed her from there.

Hana fell on the steps, her left leg twisted and a crack came from her right hand. As she landed at the end of the staircase, she clutched her stomach and groaned.

She lay there for a few minutes until she felt dizzy and fainted.

2nd June 2012 - 3:16 PM:

Hana slowly opened her eyes and rubbed her temple.
She sat up straight on the bed and glanced around the room in which she was lying down. Her right hand had a cast. She glanced down at her lower body and noticed that she was not wearing her pants and her left leg was bandaged.

'oh god!!! I was lying here unconscious without my pants. It's so embarrassing. Everyone must have seen my scars too. I'm in trouble now' she thought to herself

Hana gripped the side of the bed and moved out of the bed. She placed her left foot on the ground which made her groan in pain.

That's when the door opened revealing jin.

"Hey... You shouldn't move like this"
He placed his right hand on her shoulder and pushed her gently to the sleeping position.

"How are you feeling now?"

"Umm better. But my head hurts"

"We'll do something about it"

Hana's left hand tucked on her tee and pulled it down hoping to cover her bare legs and the scars on them as she was getting uncomfortable.

Jin noticed it and sighed softly. He removed his blue shirt which he was wearing over a white tee and placed it on her legs.

"Thank you jinnie" she mumbled

"I've asked namjoon to get some comfortable clothes for you, don't worry he'll be back soon"

Hana nodded her head

"Btw what are those scars on your legs?"

Hana looked down and fiddled with her fingers.

"Please tell me that it is not what I think it is?" He asked Hoping for a positive reply.

"I cannot assure you that jinnie" she whispered in a soft tone and sighed softly.

"Are you self harming yourself Hana?" He asked her

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it. But trust me I've stopped doing it now" she replied while blinking away her tears.

"Hey, that's fine kiddo. Don't cry. I'm glad that you've stopped harming yourself. We'll talk about this once we get home okay?" He patted her shoulder and assured her that everything was alright.