visiting jin's mom

June 3rd, 2012 - 12:45 PM:

"Wake up sleepyhead" jin gently shook the girl.

"I wan' slep" she spoke in gibberish Making him break into a chuckle.

"Yes, you can sleep later Kiddo. Come on, it's already past twelve" he heaved the blanket away from her body Hoping that it would wake her up. But instead, she whined and hugged herself. She rolled to the other side of the bed and patted the space next to her with her left hand, asking the elder to join her.

"Aish. Only for five minutes okay?"

She nodded in response without even opening her eyes.

As soon as jin lay down on the bed, Hana moved closer to him and hugged him. Jin hugged her back and closed his eyes.

"Wake up kiddo. We have to go somewhere today" he said

"Umm, where?" Hana asked while still cuddling him

"It's a surprise" he beamed.

"Now will you wake you?" Jin asked

"Yes" she answered and sat upright on the bed with the help of jin

"Sit here. I'll be right back"

Jin disappeared inside the bathroom and came back with a toothbrush with some toothpaste on it.

Jin moved toward Hana and made her stand up and then helped her sit on the stool beside the bed

"Open your mouth"

Hana obeyed him and opened her mouth for him. Jin gently held her chin and started brushing her teeth. Hana raised her injured hand, only to hiss and put it back down on her lap.

"Don't move your hands' kiddo" he said softly

After brushing her teeth, jin rinsed her mouth and washed her face and patted her with a towel on her face.

"Is it okay if I help you get cleaned?" Jin asked

"Yes, jinnie. I smell so bad" she scrunched up her face and pouted

Jin nodded and disappeared outside the room and came back with a small tub of water.

He placed it aside and sat down on the floor in front of her, placed her bandaged leg on his lap and removed the bandage.

"Let's not remove the cast okay?"

Hana nodded

He then helped her take off her clothes and wrapped a towel around her so that she won't feel uncomfortable.

Jin crouched in front of her and took something out of his pocket. It was a small glass bottle with some colourless liquid in it. He then poured a few drops into the tub of water.

"What's that?"

"Lavender bath oil. I got it for you" he said

"It smells good," Hana said

Jin dipped a white towel in the tub and squeezed the excess water from it and started wiping her body.

After the bath, jin helped her wear her new clothes which he got from her cupboard.

"I've made some pancakes for you," said jin as he braided her hair.

"Really? I've been craving it for so long" Hana responded excitedly

"I know right. That's the reason I've made it for you" he placed the comb aside, sat beside her and playfully winked at her which made the younger giggle.

Jin left to the kitchen and came back with a plate of hot pancakes and started feeding her.

"Eat slowly. No one is gonna steal your food kiddo" he said as he patted her head.