Home

Warning: Unedited!!!!

6th June 2012 - 7:00 AM

"Come on! Wake up kiddo" Jin groaned while looking at Hana who was peacefully sleeping on the bed.
Hana simply hummed and continued to sleep. Jin sighed and started to shake her gently which made the girl sit up straight on the bed.

"Hey! Careful," Jin said referring to her cast.

"Namjoon and yoongi are going to visit us today," Jin said while helping Hana get out of bed and tieing her hair into a loose ponytail.

"Really?"

"yup, We'll pick them up from the railway station after removing your casts"

"Now come on! We should get ready"

6th June 2012 - 8:30 AM

"Oppa?"

"yes kiddo"

"Can you help me wear my shoes please?"

"Yeah sure"

Jin helped Hana wear her shoes and they made their way towards the car.

"where is mom?"

"She went to the supermarket"

6th June 2012 - 9:40 AM

"Is it paining here?" the doctor asked while applying pressure on her hand.

"No" Hana replied

The doctor continued to do some general check-ups on her.

"She is perfectly alright. Make sure that you don't let her apply any force on her hand and leg"

"Yeah sure doctor" Jin replied

"You can leave now"

Hana stood up on her own and headed outside followed by jin.

"jinnie"

Jin hummed in response and glanced at the girl.

"I feel weird"

Jin chuckled at her hand and wrapped his hand around her shoulders.

"It's because you don't have the casts anymore. You will get used to it kiddo" He said

6th June 2012- 12:45 PM

Jin and Hana arrived at the station and waited for namjoon and yoongi.

"Hyung" a voice filled the air which made Jin and Hana tilt their heads and look behind them.

A warm smile crept on hana's face as soon as she saw her group mates. she ran towards them and hugged the two.

"Woah! You missed us so much huh?" Namjoon hugged her back and said.

"Yeah. I missed you so much" Hana screamed and smiled at him.

She then hugged yoongi for which yoongi just smiled and ruffled her hair.

"I missed you oppa"

"I missed you more kiddo" Yoongi replied

"Is it true oppa? Jinnie said that we are not debuting"

Yoongi exchanged glances with namjoon and Jin who were having sad smile plastered on their faces.

"Y-yes it's true"

Hana Just hummed to herself while looking down at the ground.

"It's okay I guess... Let's not talk about it... I'm hungry so let's go home" Hana smiled and started pulling namjoon to the car.

Yoongi and Jin smiled at them and followed them.

"I'm so much worried for this girl" Jin mumbled under his breath.

"I know right" yoongi sighed deeply.

Time skips.....

"Welcome home boys. How are you all?"
Jin's mom asked as she gave a small hug to the everyone except Jin and Hana.

"We are fine mom. I missed your fried chicken and Tteok-bokki. Will you make us some?" Namjoon asked in a gentle voice.

"Ahh sure. You guys can go and rest. I'll prepare it quickly "

6th June 2012 - 11:30 PM

Jin was studying a article about beauty tips and namjoon was lying on the bed and was reading some novel in his phone.

Suddenly jin's phone rang. He picked it up and noticed that it was jungkook who was video calling him. A smile crept on his face as he attended the call.

" jungkook-ahh how are you?"

"I'm fine Hyung. But I miss you" He pouted which made the elder chuckle at him.

"Just one more day to go and I'll be back okay?"

"Yeah"

"Where are the others?" Asked jin

Jungkook moved the phone and showed all the other boys sitting on the couch and waving at him.

"What are you all doing at this time?" Jin asked curiously

"Watching movie" Taehyung shrugged.

"Where are the others?" Jimin asked

"Namjoon is reading a book" jin paused and rolled his eyes which made the others laugh at him. "Haan and yoongi are out in the living room doing I don't know what"

That's when Hana and yoongi entered the room as she was telling something so seriously to yoongi for which he nodded his head but was not paying much attention.

"Hana. The others wants to talk to you. Come here"

Hana got excited and rushed towards Jin. She grabbed the phone in her hand and waved at them.

"I'm missing you all"

"Aww we miss you too" hoseok cooed at her.

"Ok I'm going bye" Hana

Hana gave the phone back to jin and rushed to namjoon.

"Oppa what book are you reading?"

Namjoon sat up on the bed and gave his phone to her and started telling about the genre of this book.

"Is she alright? She is not sad over it right?" Hoseok asked through the phone

Jin turned towards hana and saw that she was staring back at him with glistening eyes.

"She is still here , idiot" he muttered

Hana went over to jin and took the phone from him.

"I'm completely fine oppa. I was actually sad that we are not debuting but you guys made me feel better. You all helped me heal. I would forever be grateful for you all... Each and every one of you... I love you all..."

"Don't worry. At the end, everything will workout" Yoongi shrugged

"Hana you mean a lot to us too" Jimin said and flashed his infamous eye smile.

Everyone agreed to jimin and praised Hana for who she was.

"You are my home" Hana thought to herself