16-20

16. Protocol

  Before the captain left, he also reassured Song Enlan that as long as he was there, he would never let the Chen family embarrass her with her household registration.

As for her rations and work-sharing rations in Chenjiazhuang in the second half of the year, when it came time to share the rations, She can come over and pick it up directly.

With the words of the captain, Song Enlan was really relieved.

The captain is relatively fair and honest, so there is no need to worry that he will be fooled by Chen Guohua's status.

She really didn't want to work hard for more than half a year, and finally the food fell on the Chen family's head.

After saying goodbye to the captain, Song Enlan went to Chen's house.

As soon as he entered the yard, he heard a sharp voice coming from inside the house.

"It must have been that little bitch who stole all my things, who else but her" was Xu Fengying's voice, "I didn't expect this woman to be so shameless and to go along with my family's things before leaving. I'm going to find the captain now, but I want him to judge, what kind of reason is this?"

Hearing this, Song Enlan stepped into the room and came to the door of Xu Fengying's room, looking at the three people inside.

As soon as Xu Fengying saw her coming back, she immediately became excited, and she came forward to pull her.

Song Enlan slapped her hand away with a slap, and said to her in a cold voice, "Just talk, don't move."

Xu Fengying wondered if she had thought about Song Enlan's beating of her during the day, so she shivered and stepped back. two steps.

"I'm here to ask you, did you take the things in this room?" Xu Fengying asked in a deep voice with a cold old face.

She thought that Song Enlan would never admit it, but unexpectedly, she nodded without hesitation and said, "I took it."

Xu Fengying got even more excited, pointed one finger at Song Enlan, and turned to her son and said, "Guohua, You listen to me and I know it was stolen by this shameless little bitch"

After knowing that her son was determined to get a divorce, Xu Fengying stopped pretending, and completely broke her face with Song Enlan.

"Don't be a slut and say cheap, who can have your family?" Song Enlan stretched out her hand and clapped her hand away, stepped into the room, sat on the chair beside her, and said with a smile, Yan Yan, "You're right. I took away a lot of food, enough for the two of you to eat for a while. It's really cheap for me."

Seeing Song Enlan's appearance, Xu Fengying was obviously angry. If it is not light, he will yell at her, as unpleasant as it may sound.

SHe scolded and stomped his feet at the same time, so he wanted to swallow Song Enlan in one bite.

If she hadn't thought that she was not Song Enlan's opponent, she would definitely have done it

. Song Enlan ignored the scolding old woman, but turned to look at Chen Guohua, who was looking ashen, with a sarcastic arc on the corner of her mouth, "Why don't you give up on this?"

Chen Guohua looked at her fixedly, only to feel that she had really changed a lot, very different from the weak village woman he remembered.

Although the appearance is still the same as before, it is obvious that the whole person is more energetic, and the temperament of the body seems to have changed.

Song Enlan's appearance was originally beautiful, and with these changes, it was a little fascinating.

At this moment, for some unknown reason, Chen Guohua suddenly had the idea of ​​not wanting to divorce her.

This discovery made him frown slightly, and he quickly threw the thought out.

"These are things Shi Lian bought for her parents, you shouldn't take them away." Chen Guohua said to Song Enlan displeased.

Although the words were accusations, the tone was not so sharp, "I promise, I will give you three thousand yuan and three thousand yuan will be enough for you and your two children to live well for several years, you There is no need to take my parents' things

 Song Enlan snorted lightly, looking at Chen Guohua with deep and sharp eyes, and said to him, "Three thousand yuan is cheap for your five years of youth, so don't be content. "

Xu Fengying snorted coldly, "I can buy two little daughters-in-law for three thousand yuan, what are you?" Song Enlan sneered after hearing her words, and said to her, "Do you dare to go to the police with me?" I just wanted to see if the bureau said that, if you say such words, will Chen Guohua's future be affected by you. Xu Fengying 's heart suddenly burst, and she turned her head to look at her son subconsciously.

Chen Guohua didn't look at her mother, and didn't say anything to her, but looked at Song Enlan and asked aloud, "Where are the children?"

"You still know I thought you had forgotten about the children, you have two children." Song Enlan restrained the smile on her face and looked at him sarcastically.

After speaking, she stood up and went back to her room sHe took out the paper and pen, put it in front of him, and said to him, "Write it"

"Write what?"

Chen Guohua looked puzzled.

"Since you don't admit that these two children are yours, in order to prevent you from regretting it later, I think it's better for us to sign an agreement. If you give up the custody of the two children, you will naturally not need to fulfill your maintenance obligations after the two children. "

Chen Guohua didn't know where Song Enlan heard the words he had never heard before, but he really had no feelings for the two children, so he agreed without thinking.

As for what Song Enlan said, he would regret it. He really wanted to laugh and regretted it from the bottom of his heart. It could only be Song Enlan and the others. He would definitely not regret it. He wrote the agreement on the white paper, and finally signed and pressed his handprint.

Song Enlan watched him press it. After reading the fingerprint, she put the agreement in her pocket contentedly.

"Tonight may be our last dinner together. We will stay here for a meal later, as parting." Chen Guohua said to Song Enlan.

After he finished speaking, he looked at Xu Fengying's expression of hesitating to speak, and gave her a wink.

Xu Fengying suddenly thought of something, with a clear smile on her face, nodded, and said to Song Enlan, "Yes, Enlan, I'm going to cook now, let's have dinner here. "

Xu Fengying, who just wanted to slap Song Enlan's head off with a slap, now licks her old face and asks her to stay for dinner. If there is nothing tricky about it, no one will believe it.

They may have regarded Song Enlan as a village woman as stupid as a pig, so naturally they would not think that she would understand their intentions.

When they invited her to dinner, she should happily accept