81-85

81. Nosy

  Song Enlan shook her head, told her eldest sister about her affairs in general, and told her that she had divided some money for her divorce, and then she bought a house in the town. 

After listening to her words, the eldest sister flashed a trace of envy in her eyes.

However, it was fleeting.

Afterwards, I don't know what I thought of, and asked aloud, "Your divorce, your parents, do you know?"

Song Enlan nodded lightly, "The day before the divorce, I lived with my parents. "

What did Dad say?" the elder sister asked tentatively.

According to Song Defa's character, if he knew that his daughter was divorced, it would be a loss of face for him, and he would definitely be angry.

"Dad, he's not angry."

Song Enlan sneered, "How could he not be angry with his temper? You don't know that I am in his eyes, maybe it's not as important as a few hundred dollars. I've almost cut off ties with him now, and I won't in the future. I'm not ready to go back." 

The eldest sister opened her mouth, her face full of disapproval. "You girl, why has your temper changed so much? Dad is also angry. What he said in his anger, how can he believe it? Wait a few days, Dad is relieved, you Go back and apologize to him, I believe he will forgive you."

Look, here it is again.

The eldest sister has been like this since she was a child. No matter what happens, she can find some reasons for you.

"I apologized to him, and then let him find a random family to marry me or send me to Chen Guohua's house again," Song Enlan sneered.

This kind of thing is indeed something Song Defa can do.

If the divorced daughter goes back to her husband's house, or remarries, he will not be ashamed.

The eldest sister obviously knew her father's temperament, so she was silent and stopped talking.

"Let's talk about my affairs later. The most important thing right now is to solve your affairs." Song Enlan looked at her sister and continued, "It's your words now, if you still want to go back and continue living like this , I will send you back immediately after you hang up the water, no matter how your life is, I will no longer meddle in your business."

"But, as long as you say something, you don't want to go on with Zhang Dazhuang anymore, I will definitely Help you." The eldest sister opened her mouth and hesitated.

At this moment, she was also very confused, and she didn't know what to do.

Divorce is not a good thing. There are many things to consider. A married woman has no home.

From the moment of marriage, her parents' home has no place for her, and it is not her home.

If this is divorced, she will not even have a place to live.

Also, she filed for a divorce. What should I do if the family refused to give her the child? They were all children connected to her flesh and blood. How could she be willing to give her the child? She should have several children by herself in the future. What should I do?

The big girl has already entered junior high school. What should I do with her tuition fees and living expenses?

She is an ordinary rural woman. She can't do anything except work in the fields. She has three children. How can she support them all ? It's something she has to think about.

"You don't have to worry about your future life. You and your children can live with me. My home is your home. You are no longer homeless," Song Enlan said firmly.

The difference between her sister and her is six years. When she was a child, she was equivalent to being brought up by her sister. Now that her sister is still saved, she will naturally not watch her sister sink into the quagmire and sink deeper and deeper.

"You are still young, you can start learning everything again, and if you want to go out to work, I want to do it too Find a job for you. "

Eldest sister heard Song Enlan's words, and said it was impossible if she was not moved.

"It's just me."

Seeing that she was still hesitating, Song Enlan asked again, "I just ask you, do you still have feelings for Zhang Dazhuang?" The emotional elder sister was a little confused for a while. Does she have feelings for Zhang Dazhuang?

She can't even tell herself, whether she has feelings for her husband.

So, she shook her head blankly.

Song Enlan knew that she had no opinion, so she only She said, "Do you still want to go back and continue to be beaten?" The eldest sister shook her head subconsciously.

The aunt on the side couldn't bear it anymore, and said strangely to this side, "Whose man doesn't fight a woman, how old is it? For such a trivial matter, you are urging your sister to divorce, and I don't know what you have in mind, little hoof." As soon as she finished speaking
, she saw the curtain beside him being lifted, and Song Enlan's face appeared in front of her. She said to her in a cold voice, "Why do you want to live in the hospital for the New Year? If you don't mind, I can hurt you again."

Seeing Song Enlan's appearance, the aunt didn't seem to be joking, so she quickly shut up. It was her mouth.

Originally, she came to hang herself because she had a cold. Her husband and son were not around, so she was alone. Don't annoy such a crazy girl. If she really hit herself, it would not be worth the loss.

Seeing that she had stopped talking, Song Enlan closed the curtain and went back to her sister's hospital bed.

"Lanlan, this is not a trivial matter. Let me think about it." The eldest sister thought about it for a while, and then said to Song Enlan. Song Enlan stared at her for a while, then nodded and said, "Okay. "

For a while, neither of them spoke.

After a while, Song Enlan stood up and said to the eldest sister, "Sister, I will go back to cook first, and I will bring you some food later." The eldest sister nodded.

After Song Enlan left, the aunt on the next bed opened the curtain, walked up to the eldest sister, and said to her, "Daughter, don't listen to your sister, she is divorced by herself, so I can't see you. If you believe her, you'll be fooled by her. Have you ever thought about leaving your in-law's house and not wanting you, how will you be a woman with a few children?"

Song Enlan leaned against the door, listening to the inside The aunt chewed her tongue and sneered in her heart.

She knew that this auntie was a gossip, and when she saw her leaving, she couldn't be bothered to bury her.

She just wanted to know what the attitude of the eldest sister was.

The eldest sister inside didn't speak immediately. After waiting for a while, she said to the aunt, "Auntie, I know, my sister is for my own good, so don't say it again, my sister's temper is really bad, When she really hit you, I can't hold her back."