66-70

66. Trouble

    "Hukou" naturally refers to Chen Huanhuan's original home.

Hearing Zhang Cuilian's assurance, Song Enlan also knew that this matter could be accomplished.

After sending the two of them to the door, Zhang Cuilian, as if remembering something, stopped and said to her, "By the way, this child's grandmother had a trouble yesterday. I heard that she is looking for you, can you? Be careful, don't be found by her, don't come to the door to make trouble and scare the children."

When they were investigating the matter of Chen Huanhuan being abused by his father, they had already met with Xu Fengying, and they had already discovered this at the time. The old lady is not a good stubble.

Yesterday, I had a whole day of trouble with them, beating and smashing, and in the end I was threatened by them. If there was more trouble, I would just arrest her, and she would not dare to make trouble again.

However, I left a message. If Song Enlan didn't send the child back, she would go to her parents' house every day to make trouble. Song Enlan nodded lightly, indicating that she knew, and at the same time expressed her gratitude to Zhang Cuilian.

Zhang Cuilian glanced at her and opened her mouth. She originally wanted to comfort her, but when the words came to her mouth, she didn't know what to say, so she had to leave a sentence again and go to her if she had something to say.

After sending them off, Song Enlan thought about it and decided to go home and have a look.

I haven't seen Xu Fengying for several days, and I really miss her.

Chen Huanhuan took her hand with a very worried face.

Song Enlan smiled and comforted, "It's alright, I'll be back soon."

Although she didn't want to have anything to do with her parents' family, this matter was always caused by her, and she didn't want her family's family to be disturbed by Xu Fengying. .

After taking the down jacket bought for her mother, Song Enlan went out.

After walking for about half an hour, I came to Songjiazhuang.

It was just noon, and everyone had just returned from work in the fields.

As soon as she arrived at the entrance of the village, someone at the entrance of the village saw her, came up to her, and said to her, "Oh, Enlan, you've come back, your old woman has already come to make trouble several times, saying that she wants you to Her granddaughter went back, otherwise it would disturb your family." After the announcement, he started to gossip again, "What's going on with you? I heard that you were divorced and you said you were divorced. What are you doing with your granddaughter away?"

Someone next to him chatted up, "Could it be that the girl is so pretty, you are thinking about raising it now and waiting for two years to receive the dowry. You are not someone's parent, so you have no right to do this."

Song Enlan Seeing that the more they talked, the more outrageous they were, and he didn't want to maintain even the most basic courtesy, so he pushed them away and walked straight to the house.

"This girl, why is her temper getting weirder and weirder? It wasn't like this before." "I was teased by that mother-in-law. You didn't see her mother-in-law, not a fuel-efficient lamp."

".." 

Song Enlan saw her home before she got home There was also a circle of people around the door, and inside, I heard Xu Fengying's sharp voice, "If you don't call out that little bitch today, I'll be here if you don't go back, and your family don't even want to go out to work."

"My mother -in-law." , I've told you many times, where is Enlan, we don't know, even if you stay here, we can't do anything about it." This was the mother's voice.

As soon as the mother's voice fell, she heard Song Defa's loud shouting, "You old goddess, you are too embarrassed to ask for someone, and I want to ask you for a daughter. My good girl came to your house, and was sparred by you. In that way, people don't know where to go now, and I have to ask you, where did you get my daughter?"

Song Enlan's eyes flashed slightly, pushing away the onlookers and walking into the yard.

When the onlookers saw that the client had come back, they all voluntarily gave in.

Inside the courtyard