VACATION!!!!!!

Well 3 days later we're on our way to bora bora. Well we're on the way to get val. I texted her when we got there because I didn't want to leave Jaden alone.

valerie😍😍

BITCH WAKE TF UP

I'm awake dumb ass hoe

oh we're outside and
I brought Jaden with me

WAIT JADEN MF WALTON????

NO JADEN HOSSLER
YES DIPSHIT

OMG HIS BROTHER IS SO
FUCKING HOT!!!!

CAN YOU STFU AND
GET OUT HERE??

WAIT IS THE WALTONS
GONNA BE THERE??

YES NOW HURRY DUMB BITCH

WHORE!!

SLUT!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"y'all call eachother that?" Jaden asked confused as ever. I nodded. "it's common" I say and go on insta.

It was like 30 minutes until she finally walked out I helped her put her stuff in the car and we were on our way to the airport.

When we made it to the airport we had like 4 hours to spare. Only because the private jet wasn't here yet.

"soooo what y'all wanna do?" I ask being bored. "hm yeah sure" Val says addicted to her phone.

I snatched it and saw it was on still and I saw Javon Walton on her phone. I started dying laughing and showed Jaden and he started dying too. "his brother?" I say, "my brother!" He says laughing a everything. After about a few hours of being bored we boarding the jet.

Once we landed we got our stuff and guess who was getting there stuff too the mf waltons. Jaden walked up first because you know it's his fam. I stayed back because I have social anxiety. Jayla walked up said hi and I said hi back. She hugged and said, "you didn't deserve him you don't deserve what he did to you and if you ever want to talk about it I'm here for you". I started crying because nobody deserves what I went through.

When we made it to our hut the older kids got on and then my mom got one for herself and then the younger Walton and the parents got one.

"so um how is room arrangement gonna work?" I ask clearly clueless about their plans. "so there is three beds javon and Val should share Jaden and Taylor and I get on to myself" jayla said smirking at her plans.

"ok" me and Jaden said at the same time. "taylorrrrr" Val said nudging me. "NOT LIKE THAT! Me and him slept in the the same bed when he stayed with my because we don't have guest rooms!" I say secretly screaming in the inside. I saw Jaden look away and his checks go to a light pink. "Are you blushing?" I whisper in his ear. He walked off and I giggled. simp