Jaylor!!

I woke up at around 6:00 in the morning. And fuck I have school today. I got up did my skin care routine. Took a shower then it my outfit on and did my hair.

I texted my friends asking them if they're going and they all said 'yeah' or 'yup'

I texted my friends asking them if they're going and they all said 'yeah' or 'yup'. Javon texted me asking for a ride then he texted nvm so I said 'ok'. I walked down and I didn't see my mom so I skipped break and walked to school because I'm so hungover rn.

I walked in and saw Jaden with his boys. Javon also with them. I also saw my group so I walked to them. "hey guys" I say banging my head on the lockers. "someone hungover?" Paige says giggling. I nodded. Then a some of jadens friends but with no Jaden walked over. "hey bae" Paige says to I think Tyler. Then Myles puts his arm around BIANCA!! Literally every single one of my friends has a boyfriend. But not me I'm taking a break in boys for a while.

"yo Taylor you broke up with Jaden?" Myles asks so confused because we were the best couple in school. "Its because of all those fans I had turned to hate and all of jadens obsessive fans became hate to me and Jaden got zero hate form us dating but he always gets hate because people are jealous it was just to much for me so I broke up with him" I reply catching my breath after. They all nodded in why I did.

"but he already found someone new I think maybe 2 days after I broke up with him" I say pointing at him and some girl. "That's Abbie, she's been trying to get with Jaden ever since the 7th grade and now she's living her dream but Jaden is not interested with her" Tyler says and then giggling with his friends. "she says she is the queen b of this school, and that your a whore" Evan says rolling his eyes at her. "oh no she did not" I say and start walking to her. I turn around and look at my friends. "BEAT HER ASS TAYLOR!" Bianca says and then everyone agreeing.

A lot of people gathered around. I finally reached them and yanked her off of Jaden. "What do you want you slut" She says looking at me up and down with disgust. "oh I'm about to beat your ass you bitch" I say getting in her face. Well if you didn't know this I'm really good at fighting. "I could beat your ass any second any day" She says clapping in my face. "Fight me then" I say placing my hands on my hips. She slapped me. "This is what I wanted" I say and I SOCKED her in the face. She fell on the ground with her nose bleeding.

"OH YOU SKANK" She says and jumps up and TRYS to hit me but I either catch her block her hands. I got bored so I took her but the hair and slammed her in the lockers. "who's the whore, slut, bitch and skank right now" I say with her face jammed on the lockers. "YOU!" She says and trying to push me away. I slammed r side of her face in the lockers again. "who?" I ask with her face jammed on the lockers. "me" she says crying. I let her go. "YOU TWO IN MY OFFICE NOW" The principal says and walks in his office.

I walked to his office with people telling me how good I am and that I'm better then her. I made it in there and sat down Abbie slowly behind me. "who threw the first punch" the principal says writing things down. I pointed at Abbie and she pointed at me. "oh so we're lying now?" I say with a lot of attitude. "go get Myles" She says pointing at me. I walk to the door and stick my head out of it and yell 'MYLES' or 'BRACE FACE'. He finally came and he had to stand ha ha. "Myles who threw the first punch slap whatever" The principal says. He points at Abbie. "why did they fight" She says writing things down.

"Well Abbie called Taylor a whore and how she's queen b and stuff and Taylor walked up to her pulled her off of Jaden, Abbie's boyfriend Taylor's ex boyfriend, and then Abbie called Taylor a slut and then Abbie said that she could beat Taylor's ass anytime any day and then Abbie slapped her and then they fought" He says catching his breath after. "ok well Taylor you have one day of ISS (in school suspension) that would be today and Abbie you are put in ISS today and you are suspended till next Monday" She says handing us our ISS tickets. I know exactly how to get out of this. "well the other reason I fought her was because my mom hasn't been at home and I just haven't been feeling myself and my mom has been mad at me and she said if I have ISS again she might disown me" I say fake crying because I'm an actress. "oh ok well I'm taking yours away" She says and tells us to leave. Abbie didn't hear anything so she will never know.

I walked back to my friends but I got yanked in a class room. "Taylor we need to talk" ?? says. I finally got a good look at there face and it was Jaden. "Jaden.." I say a lil sad because I missed him. "Taylor I love you but I know you don't  love me but please let me try to be with you again" He says holding bit of my hands. "Jaden the only reasons I broke with you was the hate man" I say crying on his shoulder. Jaden pushed me back a lil grabbed my chin and he kissed me. I pulled back. "maybe trying us again won't be to bad" I say and he kisses me again. We pull back and walk out and head to class because of the bell.

The only reason we met was because we were famous and in love.
~~~~~~~~~

Well looks like Jaylor is back!! (That's their ship name)!! Also this is the end sadly.. I didn't have any ideas for this story but I have a new one!!