school.......

Well today was the first day of school. The twins begged me to pick them up in my car so I did. (Jaylas classes doesn't start till 9 and ours starts at 8)

I got up around 6 and I washed my hair.I put

this on

this on. And put my hair in French braids. It was 7:15 by the time I got done so I texted Jaden to see if he was awake. He didn't reply and I texted Javon and he didn't reply either. I walked downstairs to see a note that read,
"Hey Plum! I'm sorry I couldn't be here but I talked to the Walton's and they said that you can stay there for the 2 weeks that im gone if you wanted too or Jayla, Jaden, and Javon could stay here but it's your choice!! Love you have a great day at school at your fruit bowl is to go in the fridge!!
Love Mom <3"

Well that's ok I kinda expected her not to be at the house as much as we were in La. So I got in my car and drove to the Walton's oh and I got my fruit bowl. Jessica and Dj gave me a spare key because I basically live there. I unlocked the door and saw no one and Dj and Jessica's car was gone and there was a both left so I got noisy and read it. Wow they're gone for 3 weeks with Daelo. (Daelo does homeschool)

I ran upstairs to Javons room saw the time. 7:30. "JAVON!! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE IF YOU DONT HURRY UP!!" I yell at him hitting him with a pillow. He jumped up and pushed me out. "be down in 10!" I yell through the door. I walked to jadens room and saw him sleeping so peacefully.

I walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the forehead. "Jaden? Jaden baby wake up!" I softly say to him. He doesn't get up. I shake him and he's still asleep. So I pulled him off the bed and let's say he woke up angry. "Taylor!! What the fuck!!" He yells in his morning voice grabbing my leg because he was still on the floor. "Jaden we have school go get ready and be down in 10" I say walking out his room. I walked to Jaylas to see if she was awake which she was.

"hey baeee" she says doing her hair. "hey babes" I say walking to her. "were they awake?" She asks finishing her hair. I shake my head no. She mouthed the letter o. "I'm sorry I forgot mom and dad wasn't here to wake them up" she says doing her makeup. "It's ok btw my mom is gone for 2 weeks and I was thinking if y'all wanted to stay at my house those two weeks" I say fixing her hair because it was a lil crooked in the back. "thanks! And yes we would love to" she says finishing her make up. "great ok well I better get going bye love you!" I say about to walk out the door. "byeee love you too!" She says blowing me a kiss. I gave her one back and walked out to see the twins by the door.

"ready?" I ask them walking out the door. They followed behind me. Jaden tried getting in the passenger seat but I stopped him. "That's reserved for Bianca" I say with a cheeky smily. He acted like a drama queen but he got in the back. I gave them my phone to play music.

Javon played "Into the Unknown" by ELSA. This man has problems. After that song was over it was jadens turn and he played, "ARE WE STILL FRIENDS?" By Tyler the Creator.

I love that song and I sung it with Jaden and Javon then I had to get my phone back to text Bianca real quick.

It was my turn to play a song. I played 505 but Arctic Monkeys. Bianca got in my car finally.

"I'm going back to 505 if it's a seven hour flight or a forty five minute drive.. in my imagination" Me and her sung together. We finally made it to school a 7:50. I'm proud we're not late.

We all got out and Jaden and Javon went their separate ways. Me and Bianca stayed together. (Your classes were sent to you already with your locker) I got a locker next to Bianca and some other chick named Ava. (YES ITS HER😭😭).

"So how are you and Jaden" Bianca asks putting her books in her locker. "We're good I think this is our 5 month anniversary month I done forgot because I'm so caught up in modeling acting singing and softball" I say losing a lot of breath. "wait Jaden? Which Jaden?" Ava said getting in our conversation. "um we're you Ease dropping?" I say pissed off becuase I hate when people ease drop on my conversations. "wait you're new to these schools aren't you" she says with a bitchy attitude. I nod. Isn't it obvious? Taylor Jenner in a Georgia school? Not an La one?

"Isn't it obvious?" I say with a fake smile. "you must not know me" she says getting real bitchy. "I do know you! You're the ogre from Shrek" I say with a fake smile looking at her up and down with a disgusted look. "and you are?" She says EVEN more BITCHY. "Taylor Jenner" I say holding my hand out but then moving it away becuase I don't want her germs. "you're not Taylor Rose Jenner" She says crossing her arms then two people come and stand beside her. "oh are these your minions? Hi minions!" I say getting on her bitchy level.

She rolled her eyes and walked off with her minions following her. "OMG YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE MOST POPULAR GIRL HERE!" Bianca says so excited. I give her an 'explain' look. "well Ava right now is the most popular girl and the most bitchest girl here, if you murder Ava's career as most popular girl you become the most popular girl" she says with a smile. "and all I have to do is?" I say telling her to go on. "show your face I mean your THE TAYLOR JENNER" she says loud enough for every single girl that was surrounding Ava to come and surround me. "well looks like you killed it already" Bianca says giggling at Ava.

The first two classes were boring. Then we had pe which I got to skip to go to softball practice. Then we had MATH I DEPISE MATH. And then lunch. I got my lunch and sat next to Bianca since Jaden has yet to notice me at all today. I think he was still mad about the pulling him out of bed thing but whatever. 3 more girls can and sat with us. One of them were Kaylen who I know. And the other one was called Paige. And one called Maddie.

"Kaylennnn" I tell her dabbing her up. "Taylorrr" she says to me and dabbing me up. "Oh taylor this is Maddie and this is Paige you don't have to introduce yourself" Kaylen says pointing at Maddie then Paige. "oh um ok" I say waving at them with them waving back. "hows soccer" I ask Kaylen. "good how's all your stuff" She says giggling because I have a lot of things going on. "well if you wanna know, Modeling I'm going to la for a week next month, acting during our school breaks I'm going down to act for a tv show, singing I have to write a song of course, and fr last I have softball which I have a game tomorrow" I say catching my breath afterwards.

During lunch we exchanged numbers and then we had to leave for our last three periods. I signed up for Spanish so that means I don't have to do science this semester. When I got to Spanish I sat down and our teacher was a girl. I was prettty good at Spanish. I did my last two classes and then you have a 15 min break before you can go home. I was walking to my locker then I got pulled into a classroom and I saw....

_____________

WHO DID WE SEE??