SLEEPOVER

I saw AVA. "I don't know who you think you are but this is my school, I'm cheer captain, I'm number one here!" She said yelling in my face. I started crying. "Aww look the babies crying" One of Ava's little minions said then they all started laughing. "It's becuase Ava's breath STINKS and it's burning my eyes!" I say wiping my tears and clogging my nose. She rolled her eyes at me. "oh and jadens mine!" She says pointing in my face. "well not anymore watch" I say walking out and see Jaden. I walked up to him and tapped his shoulder.

"Jaden who you hiding" One of his friends say. I move my hand to the right and flip him off. Jaden saw Ava and rolled his eyes. "ITS HER!! THE OFRE FROM SHERK IS GONNA TAKE ME OUT!" I sorta yell for everyone to hear and laugh at her. Even Jaden and his friends laugh. She ran away with her minions still there. "oh look she left her donkeys here" I say pointing at them. Everyone laughed at them then they ran after Ava. 

"you gonna show us who that is Jaden?" I think Myles said because he's in my MATH class. Jaden moved and all the boys started freaking out. "TAYLOR!" Myles says like a girl and freaking out. "Wait Taylor we met" Myles says dabbing me up. Jaden shot him daggers. "relax Jaden we sit together at math which I despise" I say rolling my eyes at the last part. Jaden then calmed down a bit. "you going to my game tomorrow?" I ask Jaden and his friends. His friends nodded saying they either is dating or have family on the softball team. "Of course I am!" Jaden says putting his arm around my shoulder.

I saw Javon and some of his friends and Javon waved at me and I waved back obviously. The bell ring meaning we could leave now so me and Jaden walked to my car and we waited for Javon and Bianca. After what felt like forever they made it. And then I drove Bianca home. And then Jaden and Javon to their house. I decided that I'll stay while they pack. After they got done packing we waited on jayla and went live while we waited and then Jayla had packed this morning so we put everything in my car and then I drove to my house.

We decided to watch a movie tonight. We chose the movie Mean girls then Scream which I was in. Me and Jayla was quoting some lines of the movie then it was time for scream. They NEVER watched scream which shocked hence the reason because I'm in it. When they realized I was in it they paused me and then looked at me then the tv. They repeated that for like 30 minutes. "YOU'RE IN SCREAM!!" Jayla says so shocked. I nodded. They unpaused it and saw me again a few more times which was funny because they were shocked every time.

We decided to do something fun so we ordered pizza and went live.

Jayla: why is Taylor so close to Jaden? Well because they're dating obviously
Javon: where's Javon? I'm right here!!
*we went live for about 2 hours then ended it and the time was 6:00 pm.

"Hey guys I'm going to bed I have this game tomorrow and I need to be energized for it" I say yawning. "ok where do we sleep?" Jayla says looking around the house. "We have two guest bedrooms in that hallway" I say pointing at that hallway. "ok thanks!!" Jayla says hugging me then running to the rooms to pick the biggest one. "night!!" Javon says hugging me then walking to the rooms because jayla already picked the best guest bedroom.

I walked in my room then walked to my closet and changed in there because it's MASSIVE.

Jaden was already passed out on my bed

Jaden was already passed out on my bed. I walked to the bed put my phone on the charger then I get in bed and Jaden latches on to me. I fall asleep. Which felt like forever but this dream isn't like most dreams it was different.

~~DREAM~~

you: where am I?
??: Taylor. You're fat!
?: Why are you dating Jaden your not meant for him!
???: look at her face!!
????: she should honestly die!!
*I was in a room so I slid down the wall and put my head to my knees*
you: stop please..
????: she should honestly disappear!!

~~END OF DREAM~~

———————————————————————————

A/N: I don't know why but I feel so different since I found out that Cooper Noriega passed. It feels so weird and wrong. I don't wanna cry but I don't wanna be happy I just feel nothing and I'm always listening to the Song Fourth of July. But idk I may make another on Jaden. It would be about how his girlfriend killed herself. There would be a before she did it book. And after she did it book!!

keep your mental health up!! <33